Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Following the Dream

Fallen Valkyrie

"I dont know were are you from, but we heare cant obtaine much of spaice's easly. So thet price is quait common in this lands." at this moment baker smailed softly at Wolfcast and contineued "If thet is all I should beter start making thos bread loafs you aked for mister."

"Yea I se. Still the price of spices isn't the price of a full groserybag, but sure. I'll accept half the price. Think of it untill im back.

Wolfcast gave a nod and ended in a confused look as the colt called him mister, he pretty quickly shook his head in realizatuon." Yea, I'll be back for them in a while. And with that he left the bakery to look for the whell.

After a quick serch he found it, he trotted up to it without looking for anything special and where about to draw some water for his waterskin.

Edited by Flearia Dragondanser

Water thet Wolfcast pulled was cold as ice because of this cold weatger. But even so he should be happye thet well did not freze.

Town people did not look at our litle team of adventurers, and so they could easly move around town, and would not pull much of attention at them.

• Brohoof 1

As he wasn't getting blocked by any strange deamon ony guards, Wolfcast started to fill his waterskin full with water. He also filled Summer and Indus water containers too and okce ye was done he rook a cold sipp before he made a few ice sculptures to place at the well with his magic.

Shortly after that he walkes into what looked like a cloth shop to find them all some better suited wear, not tgat his own wasn't warm and keept the cold out. But He was at the moment a stallion and it didn't really suited him.

The bell anouncing his arrival sounded off as he entered."

Summer looked at the guard as he walked away, then she looked at proff again. "Okay, what now?" she asked "do you think that he thinks we're suspicious?" she added and looked around to see if any of the other guards was paying attention to them. "Maybe we have to follow him we can find out more?" she said, but it was more like thinking out loud as a real sugestion. Nevertheless she started walking in the direction in which the guard had dissapeared.

• Brohoof 2

"Either that," Indus muttered, glancing aside toward the guard, "or they have something they don't want outsiders like us to know. Either way, we will indeed have to press further. Research has never come without a few risks."

He began walking alongside her, nonchalantly. "Keep your pace and distance, we don't want him thinking we're following him."

• Brohoof 1

Summer nodded, proff had a point, they could defenitly be hiding something from them. She made sure not to walk to quickly and she looked at the shops that were around to pretend that she was interested at buying something.

Then she got struck with an amazing idea "how about I follow him over the roofs while you keep an eye on him from the ground?" she asked quietly so no one else.would hear it.

• Brohoof 1

Tailor looked at Wolfcast and with litle to no interest said "Yeh, what do you need."

Outside, two of our litle adventurers started to folow the guard. He walked back to his post as a guard at a city boarder. They should probably wait for some one new to try to enter into the city to see where the guard go, or maybie find a way to make him go back before then somehow.

Indus mulled over Summer's proposal, and gave her a small nod. "It could work... try to keep inconspicuous though, we can't have anypony thinking you're spying on them."

He walked over to a shop window, staring at it to make it seem like he was interested in buying something, while making quick glances at the guard he'd been following. He could wait for a newcomer to come to town, but the chances of that happening were slim.

His next best option was to investigate the museum. Considering the ruckus that had stirred, it would be a hotspot for information.

He began to nonchalantly make his way there.

Indus made his way towered the Museum, but as he could see Museum was guarded more then Princess Celestia castel.

And he could also notice thet not a single pony thet was not with deamon-ponys guards were not able to enter or event get close to the Museum.

'UUUGH! Wonderfull, a motivated seller...' Wolfcast tought as he engered, hearing the monotone and dull amswer to him enterin the lothe store.

"Erhm yes hello. I'm looking for some more apropriate lotves for the weather we have outside" He said in a bit to cheerfull tone. "I'm looking for something for a Stallion my sice and one same aize for both mare and stallion. Lastly I'd also like one for a pegasi mare, normal size."

summer looked at proff as he went towards the museum, from her high position she could see that it was really well guarded and that he was probably not going to be able to come close. suddenly she got an idea. what if she would try to get into the museum, she wa sure there would be an open window or another entrance somewhere. she walked to the edge of the roof and carefully signed to proff to come to a little alley so she could tell him her plan.

"If thet is all, thet will cost you 26 gold pieces." Tailor said with out moving to get the itmens Wolfcast asked for. He looked at Wolfcast, expecting him to pay up front before he would move to get what he asked for. By looks of it this Tailor did not like or trust Wolfcast,it was probably because he was a pony and not an deamon-pony.

Summer moved acros the rofs with out much trouble, as it was not bright day even if some one was to look up they would have trouble to see white pegasus. But if she was not carefully her bright pink mane could give her position quait easly.

While Summer glided toward the museum, Indus nonchalantly walked his way there. He kept making occasional stops to look in shop windows, to look less interested in getting there in a hurry.

Once he had arrived, he saw the museum was heavily guarded around the entrance, and he figured there would be no harm in an innocent bystander checking what was happening.

"Excuse me, sirs," he spoke up to the guards, "may I inquire as to why the museum is closed?"

A brow raised on Wolfcast's face to the nonchalant behaiviour of the shop assistant. '26 bits for tree winter cloaks? What manner of raggs is he trying to sell me?' He tought as he stod still a little, waiting... waiting more. Still not seeing the assistant move. "Erhm, shouldn't you be going and getting the cloaks? So I can inspect them?" He said with a mild irritated tone to be forced to wait. "I need to se what I might buy!"

Having a hard ride, Irra was tryinc to hold on to Summers mane as she partly flied, partly jumped over and off the roofs.

A soundless sigh eacaped the wolf formed spirit when Summer finaly stopped. Taking her time to try tuck closer to Summer to not fall of once she started her next crazy run! This would be feelt on Summers back as having two tiny paws grappling her neck.

Tailor roled his eyes and gone in the back to bring cloaks thet Wolfcast asked for.

An minute passed and he returned bringing two fine looking black cloaks and a white one thet had couple but small holes in it.

"Thet would be 26 gold coins." Tailor said with annoyed voice right after he brought the cloaks.

summer watched as proff tried getting in the museum. she just wanted to take off to search her own entrance when she felt irra moving over her back, she had almost forgotten about the little magical spirit. she turned around "are you alright there?" she asked "I hope I'm not being too rough or something. try holding on to my scarf, that should help, I don't want you to fall of and accidentally drop on a guards head, even though that would be hilarious." she chuckeled at the thought of it

"Some one broke into the museum yesterday" Deamon-Guard started with soft voice right after Indus asked his question "If thet would be all, I would ask you to move along sir."

Some of the guards around the Museum looked at Indus as he got closer to ask his question but soon after they just contineu to do there job.

"A break-in? Interesting," Indus muttered, trying his best to play the part of an oblivious and curious bystander, "and, if I may, what exactly was stolen? And do you have any idea who the guilty party could be?"

He also thought it might be wise to get on their good side. "Perhaps I may provide some assistance?"

Looking with a head tilted to the side to Summer, Irra looked down to one of the guards and then gave a nodd and soundless bark to Summer's idea. She then tucked on Summers scarf to get a hold on it! Knowing she wouldn't fall of as easily holding onto the scaft too.

Using his magic to unfold and put his own cloak into his bag to inspect the cloaks given. He picked the first two and inspekted them and tryed them on. They would do fine, but when he got to inspect the white cloak he instantly put it up in the air and gave the shop assiatant a questioning look. "There's more holes in this then a swiss cheese! Why would you even have this in your store!? I won't buy that!"

"I am teribly sorry.." D-Guard started "...but thet is not for a publick to know. About the guilty pary, I do not know the name or appirance but I did hear her Wanted poster came out couple hours ago so you can probably find in on bounty hunter's board."

In the Tailor shop, Tailor looked at Wolfcast and contineued with u with un interested voice "Suit your self, other two will cost you 22 gold piaces."

"I see," Indus muttered, raising an eyebrow. With very little public information, they obviously don't want any acts of vigilantism. "I did indeed see the posters around town, but I was wondering if the local guard could provide me with more information. Anything to do with this criminal pony, and perhaps to see if she and the theft are indeed connected."

when irra sat tight on her back again summer started with her journey over the roofs again, trying to come as close to the museum as possible. when she was there she spread her wings and flew up, trying to fly as quietly as possible so that nopony would hear or see her. she started to fly around the museum to see if she could find someway to enter it.

Using his magic to levitate the said coins to the assistant and placing the two black cloaks into his bag, Wolfcast looked at the assistant. "Do you have any other cloak in that size that isn't full of holes?" He asked as he started to lose patience with this awfull salespony!