Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the ponies stood and walked on 2 legs instead of all 4?

'Rainbow Dash'

They would look sort of weird. Of course they wouldn't look weird if they always have and always will go on 2 instead of four.

But as they are walking on four, it would look stupid. yes

• Brohoof 3

Bipedal ponies? In all honesty, I don't think it would sit too well with me. All out anthropomorphism can work rather nicely in some situations, though under the context of ungulate ponies, the idea of them being capable of comfortably walking upright for prolonged periods of time would appear awkward and unnatural at best. I'd say that ponies possess an ample number of human qualities already; let them keep all four hooves on the ground.

• Brohoof 8

For them to be bi-pedal and yet still have hooves where they can't pick up items/objects normally as humans can, that'd be weird. All-fours works and they can go up onto 2 legs occasionally for certain actions.

You mean bipedal ponies?

Personally I think It's a very bad idea since it would ruin the theme of My Little Pony. It would become too humanized for me to enjoy it to the same degree as I do in their original equine forms.

• Brohoof 2

They go on two-legs a few times in the show...That's enough for me.

Ponies walk on four legs... It's the natural order of things.

Yeah, they tend to stand on two legs alot. Sometimes they even walk. You see, even though they are ponies, since we are humans and we must relate sometimes they must act like us, and they have, so to be honest it wouldn't be weird.

That would look creepy :unsure:

Like your sig?

That'd be a little too anthropomorphic for my tastes; they're anthropomorphic enough as it is. Heck, I still can't figure out how they take pictures; if you ever watch scenes where G4 ponies are taking pictures, all they do is somehow, don't ask me how, hold up the camera to their eyes while standing on all fours and take pictures!!! WTF!!!! IDK, maybe it's unicorns using their magic to take the pics, although I'm pretty sure at least some of them have been earth ponies and pegasi as well, so I'm not even gonna try to figure that out! Eh, whatever; guess that's the physics of Equestria for ya! ^_^

If they would start walking on two legs in season 3, it would be a shock, but it's hard to say would I like that or not: it can only be known by it actually happening. If they would have walked on two legs from the beginning of the show...Who knows? I might still like it ^_^: I don't think the show is only about ponies walking on four legs :) .

I don't mind it happening sometimes, especially with Pinkie Pie (I CONTAIN HER WITHIN NO EXPECTATIONS) but I think I would be uncomfortable if it was normal. The way their bodies are shaped would make it weird. :/

All the ponies walked on their hind legs, and started utilizing their front hooves to held tools. In six generations their civilization started to change, to a better path

And Lyra would spent her time to learn how to walk with four hooves