Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Peanut butter and what?

gamecubeguy214

I'm a sucker for the old fashioned peanut butter and (preferably strawberry) jelly sandwich. However, lately, I discovered the magic of a peanut butter + caramel + chocolate syrup dessert sandwich. Oh my, such perfection. ^^

• Brohoof 2

Peanut butter + Nutella is always a good combo, but that might be cheating considering how good Nutella is. Peanut butter + Marshmallow fluff is even better though, I need to make it again sometime soon!

• Brohoof 1

Bacon, preferably while hot, it just.... kinda works.

Bacon is fascinating, it goes with half the stuff that you think it wouldn't at first. Then when you actually try it, like you said, it just kinda works. Clearly more scientific research needs to be done on this phenomenon.

• Brohoof 2

Bacon, preferably while hot, it just.... kinda works.

Oh... my God...

I'm friggin' drooling. I have never tried this, but I'm totally going to.

Edited by ShadOBabe
  • Brohoof 2

Oh... my God...

I'm friggin' drooling. I have never tried this, but I'm totally going too.

Bacon is fascinating, it goes with half the stuff that you think it wouldn't at first. Then when you actually try it, like you said, it just kinda works. Clearly more scientific research needs to be done on this phenomenon.

If this souds good, try plain ol toast with butter, jam and bacon in between. 

• Brohoof 1

Sandwiches:

1. Peanut butter and banana.

2. Peanut butter and bacon (can also include banana).

3. Peanut butter and tuna (I recommend Peter Pan for this last one).

Am I the only weirdo who prefers to just eat a straight peanut butter sandwich with nothing else?

Doesn't the peanut butter try to gag you, though?  I would at least spread a little margarine on one of the bread slices.

Doesn't the peanut butter try to gag you, though?  I would at least spread a little margarine on one of the bread slices.

Not if I'm not silly enough to try and eat a peanut butter sandwich without something to drink. :P

• Brohoof 2

I like peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter and banana, and peanut butter and marshmellow fluff sandwiches.

• Brohoof 1

I've never understood the enjoyment of mixing peanut butter with anything. Just peanut butter and nothing else for me, please.

Edited by Holiday