Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you saw your favorite pony was sad...

cybershocker455

False; Babe loves bacon.  We enjoyed a bacon pizza just today.

Ponies love bacon. In fact, if you give a pony bacon, they will want more. IT doens't mean they should have them. Just make sure she isn't showing any health problems. 

• Brohoof 1

Ponies love bacon. In fact, if you give a pony bacon, they will want more. IT doens't mean they should have them. Just make sure she isn't showing any health problems. 

Babe is capable of making her own decisions about bacon; she's the one who originally asked for it.  She is - and has always been - very active, hasn't put on an ounce of excess weight, and never shows any discernible or significant signs of poor health.

She has recently agreed that maybe just a pack of bacon a month would be reasonable (and has even gone so far as to consider quitting soda with me), but she's also taking my health into consideration.  My heart's doubtless more clog-able.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

Babe is capable of making her own decisions about bacon; she's the one who originally asked for it.  She is - and has always been - very active, hasn't put on an ounce of excess weight, and never shows any discernible or significant signs of poor health.

She has recently agreed that maybe just a pack of bacon a month would be reasonable (and has even gone so far as to consider quitting soda with me), but she's also taking my health into consideration.  My heart's doubtless more clog-able.

As long as she's being responsible about it, it's fine. It's not like humans obey diet rules, either. We're not supposed to eat chocolate, but...

• Brohoof 1

As long as she's being responsible about it, it's fine. It's not like humans obey diet rules, either. We're not supposed to eat chocolate, but...

It's possible I've been a bad influence.  Her gateway meat was chicken nuggets.  I neither have the heart to deny her such delicacies, nor do I think I could even get away with trying. xD

I appreciate your concern.

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby

It's possible I've been a bad influence.  Her gateway meat was chicken nuggets.  I neither have the heart to deny her such delicacies, nor do I think I could even get away with trying. xD

Do you have the heart to watch her die because she ate too much meat when herbivores shouldn't eat meat at all? I wouldn't want her to die. Denying her food that she shouldn't eat is showing that you love her. 

Do you have the heart to watch her die because she ate too much meat when herbivores shouldn't eat meat at all? I wouldn't want her to die. Denying her food that she shouldn't eat is showing that you love her. 

She isn't going to die.  I think that, if she can regularly - and nigh instantaneously - travel between worlds without it noticeably taxing her body in the least, she can probably handle some chicken nuggets.  That, and the way she consumes the food makes me wonder if it even comes attached with any of the usual dietary downsides.

She isn't going to die.  I think that, if she can regularly - and nigh instantaneously - travel between worlds without it noticeably taxing her body in the least, she can probably handle some chicken nuggets.  That, and the way she consumes the food makes me wonder if it even comes attached with any of the usual dietary downsides.

I hope not. Just keep an eye out, OK?

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as how my favorite pony is Twilight, I'd start a nice fire, curl up in some soft blankets with refreshments and snacks nearby, and read the day away. That, or marathon Harry Potter with her.

Gosh darnit, ya stole mah response.  :toldya:

Yes, Twilight is my favorite so I would probably do that. Have a warm blanket over us, talk about the problems, and read away together. Recall Scaremaster with Shy's safe spot beneath the bed. Kind of like that. So awesome~  :squee: