Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your Favorite Car(s)

Luminance

I'm also a big fan of the BNR32 Skyline GT-Rs, Mitsubishi Starions/Chrysler Conquests, the new Subaru WRX STis, Dodge Sweptside pickup trucks, 1960 Lincoln Continentals, virtually any Kei car, and really just a whole helluva lot of other stuff.

Like y'all said, it's hard to pick just one.

I love the Sweptline era Dodge Trucks, My Dream truck would be a 1965 Dodge D100  "Palomino" CSS (Custom Sports Special) with the 426 RB Max Wedge Big Block v8, A 4 Speed A-833 Manual or A727 Torqueflite Auto Trans, Dodge Dart GT Bucket Seats, and an 8 3/4 Rear with 3.55 Gears.  A very rare factory option with less than 100 built!  (A 413 RB Big Block would be fine as well)

163_0811_2008_sema_02z%2B1964_Dodge_Cust

Done-Interior.jpg

Done-Engine-Rt.jpg

As far as cars go, I would love to get a  1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Edition, just something about that big, imposing C-Body Chrysler  and a 440 "TNT" V8 just seems so right. 

70chr_hurst_3s.jpg

• Brohoof 1

A car thread. Exactly what we needed. Cause I wanna post here. XD Seriously. ._. My favorites car(s) Well, I may post a picture of the car I own in this thread at some point. X3 Still though. for now I will give you my dream car! I love the Porsche line, specifically 911 Carrera GTs. In my opinion, the most beautiful cars there are.

'nuff said. 911 Carrera 4S *melts in dreams* If only it wasn't priced at 400 MONTHS of my pay :eww:

Though I must say the rest of the German Masters are no slouches either. Pretty much any Audi, BMW and Mercedes are presentable, if not always exactly eye candy.

This is going to be very practical and boring. If I get booed for putting regular sedan cars I've owned instead of fancy fru fru sports cars, then sorry. I love three of the four cars I've owned. I have a very soft spot for my first car, my parents 1992 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Royale. I drove that car to its timely demise in 2003.

(None of these pics are me, but same models and color)

24407690001_large.jpg

We also have a 2003 VW Passat. I love it so much I did a total engine replacement in 2011, when the engine died due to oil sludge problems....I SHOULD hate this car because of it...but I don't. 

13719614.jpg

And a 2012 Ford Fusion. We've had it a year now, and I love love love it. It's the smoothest car I've ever driven, and has nice highway pickup. 

2012-Ford-Fusion-SEL.jpg

The one car I couldn't stand. An early 2000s Ford Mustang, with running horsies on the side (who likes cartoon horses anyway?) Bad pickup, didn't feel sporty at all...felt like a want to be Mustang. 

It was right before Ford redid the Mustang to look badass once again...we had a jet black remodel one in 2008 in Las Vegas...that was fun to drive. 

• Brohoof 1

Classic Volkswagen Beetle-- particularly the 1958-1966 body styles

21335_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

1957 Chevrolet Bel-Air

tumblr_ml7n1pJXdt1qh5gjto1_1280.jpg

1955 Ford Fairlane/Crown Victoria

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Ford Model T

1910Ford-T.jpg

• Brohoof 1

One of my favorite cars of the motorsports world, Winner of the 1989 Le Mans 24 Hours and an all around very sexy machine: The Sauber Mercedes C9. :comeatus:

1024px-Paris_-_Retromobile_2012_-_Sauber

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Just give me a car with working air-conditioning and an easy feature to play my own music through my iPod/phone, and I'll be happy. Although I will say I trust Honda and Toyota over the American companies. We have never had a good experience with a Ford car.

Oh well, not like I'll ever be able to drive anyway. *sigh*

As far as cars go, I would love to get a  1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst Edition, just something about that big, imposing C-Body Chrysler  and a 440 "TNT" V8 just seems so right.   

I work at a DMV and the other day I did an inspection on a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury 440, which is pretty much exactly that car. All original, 52k miles, paint was in excellent shape. Guy wanted to peel the factory decals off and paint it a different color. I firmly advised him not to do that. FIRMLY ADVISED HIM.
  • Brohoof 2

My favorite car is the Shelby Cobra. Classic blue with white racing stripe.

I also love the Aston Martin DB 5 (the James Bond car)

Another one of my dream cars is a VW bus in vintage condition.

Also, 1967 Chevy Impala.

Edited by El Duderino
  • Brohoof 1

In general I love Aston Martins, but the DB9 is my favorite among them. There simply aren't any cars more beautiful than those.

My favorite car ever, though, would have to be the Mitsubishi EVO VIII. It was on Top Gear years ago, and ever since then I've loved it. It seemed like the ideal car to me.

Lastly, I really like the Bugatti Veyron, as well as the new Chiron. The sheer power, speed, and technological marvels in those things is enough to make me love them.

• Brohoof 1

I work at a DMV and the other day I did an inspection on a 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury 440, which is pretty much exactly that car. All original, 52k miles, paint was in excellent shape. Guy wanted to peel the factory decals off and paint it a different color. I firmly advised him not to do that. FIRMLY ADVISED HIM.

Oooh, I wouldn't mind one of those either! Also,  I agree, you just don't mess with a car like that!  If he really wanted a fury to customize, he could bring it to Missouri and I bet my boss could find or put him an ordinary one together, hell, we could stick a 440 in a plain Jane fury 3 and trade him across! 

Basically any car made before 1985.... But if I had to choose one, I'd say the 1968 Plymouth Satellite.

Oooh, nice choice the 68-70 plymouth satellites roadrunners, and GTX's  are awesome ! My boss has a green one with a factory 383 4bbl big block.  Of those, personally, I like the '70 the best, especially the looped front grille.  Also, that's a '69. 

JDM bro all the way!!

My favorites:

Scootaloo = Civic EK Hatch. Small, quick, lightweight, and sounds like a scooter.

6-13-09-141.jpg

Fluttershy = Toyota Supra MKIV. Quiet when N/A, but when tuned can give 1295 HP.

swboostlogic242mphtexasmile.jpg

Rainbow Dash = Nissan Skyline GTR R32 V-Spec. 1000+ HP, AWD and blindingly fast.

01_front-758627.jpeg

Twilight Sparkle = Mitsubishi Evo X. Smart, intelligent, responsive, and has no actual reverse gear.

8219304459_69d158cecc_z.jpg

Applejack = Subaru WRX STi. Hard-working, strong, and reliable off-road and on the streets.

7578169462_e4803ee142_c.jpg

Rarity = Honda S2000 AP2. Who wouldn't want a fabulous white roadster? And still has tuning potential under the hood. (Wahahaaa! VTEC)

2007-Honda-S2000-mugen-sport.jpg

Pinkie Pie = Mazda RX-7. Loud, weird exhaust note, and loves to be thrashed around for fun. Perfect for a party.

4964928813_03f93b26c4_z.jpg

• Brohoof 2