Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Princess Flurry Heart

PyroMotional-Pony

I do think they are kinda cute, but judging by the characters reactions in the teaser, something seems a bit off, but I can't say for certain yet. Flurry Heart is all around really cute, it would be cute to see a Dumbo-esque scenario with her. :3 

• Brohoof 1

I think she's ADORABLE! I could just from cuteness by just looking at her!  :wub:  I don't why people are raging about this. Of course she's gonna be born an alicorn! What do you guys expect?

b7099b06e28504b046a8721d37dcb1391c964b4b

Also, I have yet to find out who this "Princess Skyla" is. People are saying that she should have been the baby instead of Flurry Heart.

• Brohoof 1

For one, I think she is as adorable as can be, and for some reason the overly-large wings only add to that. Funny how that works. :)

Second, considering how the Cake's daughter had had VERY small wings this either indicates a retcon of that (not entirely buying that) or there's something special to this. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I really think the wings are adorable. I'm not sure why there seems to be such a strained reaction to her in the trailer as it seems pretty obvious she'd have been born an alicorn (or maybe not, as Dad isn't an alicorn? I dunno.) But the wings are very cute. 

• Brohoof 2

Her wings being large don't bother me and her being an alicorn doesn't bother me.

I think that she will make a nice addition to the royal family.

One reason I hate this need to push more alicorns into the show is that the value of the alicorns and the enigma surrounding Celestia and Luna's existence is extinguished.

Second reason I hate this need to push more alicorns into the show is because it was firstly Hasbro's need to put more alicorns into the show to sell more toys as they found that Celestia toys were popular among little girls. Cadance was originally going to not be an alicorn but Hasbro pushed Faust to make her an alicorn to be Celestia v2 so they can sell Cadance toys.

Third reason is alicorns suggest some level of racial superiority.

Twilight became Celestia v3 and now Flurry Heart becomes Celestia v4.

Edited by cider float

One reason I hate this need to push more alicorns into the show is that the value of the alicorns and the enigma surrounding Celestia and Luna's existence is extinguished.

Second reason I hate this need to push more alicorns into the show is because it was firstly Hasbro's need to put more alicorns into the show to sell more toys as they found that Celestia toys were popular among little girls. Cadance was originally going to not be an alicorn but Hasbro pushed Faust to make her an alicorn to be Celestia v2 so they can sell Cadance toys.

Third reason is alicorns suggest some level of racial superiority.

Twilight became Celestia v3 and now Flurry Heart becomes Celestia v4.

To be honest, I feel that more alicorns can enrich who alicorns are, not take that away; if Alicorns are established to be like greek Gods, with more alicorns linked to more aspects of the world it makes them MORE important as it would establish them as a neccessary part of the world.

I actually love the new foal. I think she's adorable, especially with her large wings. Being an alicorn doesn't bother me one bit. I mean, in Greek mythology, there are many, many gods, and although some are minor, they're still very important. Celestia and Luna are obviously in the position of the most major gods, such as Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades, and Cadence, Twilight, and now Flurry heart play the role as the more minor gods,such as Dionysus and Hermes.

So it really makes sense that there are multiple alicorns. The major ones and the minor ones.

I think that she actually looks pretty adorable with her large wings that could possibly have some kind of role like Dumbo, or natural born alicorns are born with their unicorn horns and pegasus wings being large and that they eventually grow into them.

I think she's ADORABLE! I could just from cuteness by just looking at her!  :wub:  I don't why people are raging about this. Of course she's gonna be born an alicorn! What do you guys expect?

sig-4397456.b7099b06e28504b046a8721d37dc

Also, I have yet to find out who this "Princess Skyla" is. People are saying that she should have been the baby instead of Flurry Heart.

Maybe they wanted her to resemble an angel  :wub: . Though, I think her eyes contribute more to her adorableness instead of her wings though :dash:  

• Brohoof 1

Maybe they wanted her to resemble an angel  :wub: . Though, I think her eyes contribute more to her adorableness instead of her wings though :dash:  

Its nice seeing others that like her design too XD

Honestly, while I normally hate messing with alicorn lore, I am 100% okay with flurry heart; I love her design.

Its nice seeing others that like her design too XD

Honestly, while I normally hate messing with alicorn lore, I am 100% okay with flurry heart; I love her design.

Wel, I'm not seeing how she messes with the alicorn lore from what little we know about them :huh:, as Celestia and Luna were born alicorns, they are not ascended lice Cadance nor Twi. It's kinda surprising though, she was born like that because Cadance was born pegasus. At least we now know that alicorns can be born regardless if  their parents are ascended or born alicorn, nor both parents have to be alicorns. 

To be honest, I feel that more alicorns can enrich who alicorns are, not take that away; if Alicorns are established to be like greek Gods, with more alicorns linked to more aspects of the world it makes them MORE important as it would establish them as a neccessary part of the world.

Rather different earth ponies and unicorns hold high statuses.

(edited)

And for the who asked who skyla was, she was a toy(eather as a joke or ligit I still have no idea) that was a baby alicorn, ships of her parents range from her beintwilight and bluebloods, but most recent ones say she's cadences and armor's

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/mlp/images/a/a3/Princess_Skyla_Toy.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130326024954

Edited by Gamer_KM