Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web How many YouTube channels are you subscribed to?

Grepper

I don't really subscribe to anyone. If I absolutely need to follow them I put their channel into an RSS feed and let that do all the work for me. Usually I can find their channels easily enough just by searching their name or a video or something.

• Brohoof 1

I am subscribed to 113. Only a couple I recall are dedicated to MLP. Many are dedicated to animation, music, opinions, rants, video games, or sports.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

It's been over four months since I made this thread. Now I'm subscribed to 110 channels. :blink:

It's not as bad as it sounds. :lol: Most of the channels post very infrequently, and some of them are inactive channels that I'm watching to see if they are ever revived.

Edited by Grepper

I'm currently subscribed to 52 channels, most of them are either MLP or Pokemon related. There's also a few related to Sonic, gaming in general and others that don't fall into these catergories.

Im currently subscribed to 629 Channels.

Would be more, if i would stop, getting emberassed of myself and deleting my Channels and Pages every now and then...

Since I have multiple channels, I will just post a few I can name off of the top of my head

The Amazing Atheist

Raedwulfgamer

Markiplier

Jacksepticeye

LanceCPLThomas

Drunken Peasants

ACRacebest

Etc

• 5 years later...

zero. I have some channels (that update infrequently) put in my RSS reader (YT does not provide RSS access anymore, but I have a way around that). Channels that update more frequently just pop up in my "recommended videos". Or, once in a while I remember some channel, find it and watch some of the newer videos.

21. That number used to be a lot higher, but I've recently started to unsub from the channels that I barely watch.

Edited by Cash_In

• 2 months later...