Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop (NEW) OC Requests (Humans and Ponies) (CLOSED FOR NOW: NEED TO CATCH UP)

BILL CIPHER

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm ok you can just do a pony then if you dont mind (: also i do like your art much better drawer then me i hardly cant even draw to make one look like a pony just a verry awkward looking XD

Done with Photon Jet!

(plz dun kill meh)

Hey, nicely done. It's like a sketched form of my OC. Don't worry about it. You have good amounts of potential when it comes to drawing OCs.

Is it alright if I can save the drawing. I'll promise to credit you every time I use the image. 

This is what I requested for a new OC in an ignored request:

I want a new OC, but I don't have the skills to do so. If you are willing to listen to my long list of details, then keep reading. My OC is a male unicorn with a mane similar to Rainbow Dashes, except scruffier and shorter. His tail is jut a scruffier version of Rainbow's as well. Both tail and mane are tie-dye (By tie-dye I mean that it looks like a tie-dye t-shirt). He has pale blue gray fur (Hex decimal B1CCE1). His right eye is lime green (Hex decimal 1BB700), and his left eye is purple (Hex decimal A400B7). His magic is dark cyan (Hex decimal 1e4e60). He is a bit taller then average, and he stands a little bit awkwardly. He wears a gray cat ear headband. His cutie mark is a book (preferably brown). That'll be all, thanks if you are willing to do it! 

I would like color.

Could you draw Meson Bolt and Spits (cuddling, if possible)? And I'd prefer it colored, if you can do that too.

Meson:

meson_bolt_by_r_m_h-d9x2lnf.png

r_m_h_s_art_trade_by_ultimatenightcore-d

Spits: 

spits_being_cute_by_r_m_h-d9x6h0f.png

r_m_h_s_request__spits__by_ultimatenight

Edited by Meson Bolt

I sure do hope that's an open slot I see in the OP... :D

If you finish your current list, I'd love to see your take on Wind Sprint!  :squee:

Colored

I have yet to have a human version of him, so I think I'll request a human from you.  :please:

Then, if you feel like it, I'd be intrigued to see his pony version in your style as well!  :lie:

I don't care about the pose(s).

WIND SPRINT

He is a coach and loves to run and fly fast and far. His favorite sport is soccer (as can be seen by the cutie mark). He enjoys helping others learn to improve their skills in sports and how their athletic endeavors translate to their everyday lives. Optimistic and sees the best in everypony he meets.

Species: Pegasus

Mane: Blue and Orange

Tail: Blue and Orange

Eyes: Orange

Coat: White

He usually wears the hoof covers, but can go without. Same goes for other clothing (like those shirts).

Previous images for reference:

post-25639-0-17729900-1460251576_thumb.pngpost-25639-0-90305900-1460251578_thumb.png

post-25639-0-46690000-1460251580_thumb.pngpost-25639-0-79453500-1460252101_thumb.png

post-25639-0-63366700-1460251577_thumb.pngpost-25639-0-47780500-1460251955.png

Randimaxis and glitterbomb,

Sure! ^^Done with Photon Jet!

(plz dun kill meh)For Nightmare Muffin,

Here is your OC. I wasn't able to load the link you put in, so I just tried to freestyle. (sorry if it's not accurate)

(plz dun kill meh)

you tried, and sacrificed your time. That's all that matters, silly.; it's my very first piece of art of her, so I love it. Thank you. :)