Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@,

Taylor was surprised and said as he put the bottle away and wrote that down,

"Just was wondering and you answered two questions. I need to do something and hopefully, you don't try to kill me, but I need to know if it will work."
He got up and walked over to the shelf and grabbed a small machine with buttons on it. He plugged it in and pressed the button, then it sounded like it started to rain, He walked over to the seat and sat down.

@@Drago Ryder,

(Yeah that's fine 

@,Taylor was surprised and said as he put the bottle away and wrote that down,"Just was wondering and you answered two questions. I need to do something and hopefully, you don't try to kill me, but I need to know if it will work."He got up and walked over to the shelf and grabbed a small machine with buttons on it. He plugged it in and pressed the button, then it sounded like it started to rain, He walked over to the seat and sat down.

Damien breathed in and exhaled slowly. "This, is relaxing." He said after a moment. "The reassuring pitter-patter of rain, the one thing in my life that has never changed..." He stared off into space for a moment before saying, "Alright, what's your next question?"

@,

Taylor turned around and said,

"Damien, you alright? You must've had a bad dream. I'm guessing you are ready for the questions if you like to or not."

@@cwhip9,

The scientist said as he reached to find the knob,

"I already told you all I know, You're in the lab for testing and experimentation."

(on mobil) "wrong answer this one's blood is on you" Cresent stomped on the animals wound getting another cry from the bleeding creature. He paused listening to the creatures blood beat, it was ok for now but any more would kill it. "What tests what lab?"said the irarte bat pony said keeping his stern glare on the creatur reaching for somthing....

@@cwhip9

The scientist found the knob and said right before opening the door and running,

"To learn more about where you're from and what the other's are like, and it's called the Lab."

He took off down the hall to find someone to help.

@

Taylor wrote down that audio works on Damien then said, 

"Is there any part or place that is sensitive to touch or poke on an alicorn?"

@@cwhip9

The scientist found the knob and said right before opening the door and running,

"To learn more about where you're from and what the other's are like, and it's called the Lab."

@

Taylor wrote down that audio works on Damien then said, 

"Is there any part or place that is sensitive to touch or poke on an alicorn?"

Damien thought about that for a moment and then replied, "Well, other than my wings being a bit sensitive, not really." Lost in thought for a moment, Damien said. "Do you creatures have any music? Actually, what are you?" Then, he thought. 'Dang, I guess when they captured me, I didn't have my Honeycrisp music player with me. Maybe these creatures have something like that.'

@@cwhip9,

@,

Taylor wrote down that audio works on Damien then said,

"Is there any part or place that is sensitive to touch or poke on an alicorn?"

Cresent rolled his eyes annoyed and still confused "why do they always run" looking down on the creature below him. "Relax you want die yet" The vampony bit again into the wound reverseing the drawing and sealing it with his blood magic. The creature bellow him whether awake or not would live another day. Stepping off the creature Cresent looked around at the others ."this one will live, take me to your leader" the batpony said to the room at large.

(edited)

@@cwhip9,

The other's bolted when they could finally move, and took the unconscious one with them. One stayed behind and said,

"Maybe because you are supposed to be dead and you attacked the scientist. Why don't you follow me to be contained."

(Um, could ya not decide on where it goes, or a least let me decide on the place for now on)

@,

Taylor looked confused, got up and said as he went to the shelf,

"Yeah, we have music, why do ya ask?"

Edited by reader8363

@@cwhip9,

The other's bolted when they could finally move, and took the unconscious one with them. One stayed behind and said,

"Maybe because you are supposed to be dead and you attacked the scientist. Why don't you follow me to be contained."

(Um, could ya not decide on where it goes, or a least let me decide on the place for now on)

@,

(if I went over board or the like I aplogize for doing so was just experimenting by all means take the lead again sorry) Cresent looked at the animal that stayed behind as the others left. "Waking up in what ever that was and in straps and you would do the same". The bat pony spred his wings trying to dry them more but they felt heavy still. "If you give me your word of no straps or chains or what ever I woke up in I will" Cresent finished still not at ease. This one that stayed back made the bat pony all the more curious about these animals....

@reader8363

Kyubi heard the door open and she walked forwards. She wasn't really expecting to feel grass under her hooves, though. She could also see a large heard of equines of various sizes. The bat pony was nervous to say the least and still her wings as close as possible to her body.

It didn't take long for the horses to notice a new addition to the room and while some stayed back, which consisted of those who weren't in a high rank in the herd or who were to young to care, a stallion with black fur and a short mane that fell onto both sides of his neck did approach Kyubi. He was curious about her and wanted to be sure she wasn't a threat. When he was close enough, the stallion began to sniff around Kyubi's body, mainly her neck and back. He then gave a slight snort when he noticed her wings, but didn't really do anything else. Eventually, he motioned for the bat pony to move towards the herd, while still staying next to the mare.

Kyubi nodded slightly and trotted forward. She had expected to be sniffed, but she wasn't expecting the stallion to attempt to herd her in another direction. The bat pony couldn't really see why he was doing that, and avoided him. As she progressed, the stallion became more aggressive in his pushing and at one point rammed into her when she hit him with her tail. Kyubi managed to stand her ground and even dodged the stallion's attack, but something was stirring, like an itch in the back of her head that she just couldn't reach. "Is what instinct feels like?" She thought, before unconsciously following the path the stallion had set for her. She didn't notice until after she reached the herd, but she didn't really seem to care. They had accepted her and while she may not have been the head mare, she did have a somewhat respectable rank.

@@cwhip9,

The scientist nodded and said as he slipped something into his coat and led the creature through the halls,

"Come subject 10,  we need to get you contained, blood drawn, tissue  removed, and vitals documented. then we start on the testing and experiments."

@reader8363

Most of the reptiles within the pen seemed to accept Gale and the dragoness soon found herself in her element. To them, she was just a reptile that could fly and breath fire, and she had no problem with that. Upon further investigation, she noticed a moderately sized pool of water with large steps for ease of access. The dragoness figured that this was for aquatic based reptiles and as a means of water and cooling for the other reptiles. The dragoness gave a slight smirk before laying on the top step and feeling the cold water wash over her scales. The smaller reptiles were still running about on her back, but they eventually got off when their energy had run out. "Why did I want to leave? Those scientists haven't done anything to hurt me." She thought, a slight smile forming on her muzzle. Did the world she had been taken from even exist anymore, or had it been destroyed? It would explain how she got here.

@@Acnologia,

The guard watched the stallion herd Kyubi to the others and wrote down that the horses are getting along with the batpony.

@@Drago Ryder,

two of the three guard left to find the other and the one that was left watched closely to see if anything happen and recorded it all. 

@reader8363

It didn't take long for Kyubi to learn that there was an apparent pecking order within the herd. Those within the herd that tended to be aggressive led while others followed. The stallion that had brought her to the herd was apparently the leader in this case. She was in the upper half, not really passive, but not to aggressive either. As for those at the bottom, they were basically doormats for the others to walk on.Despite her recent entry into the herd, the other horses trusted her enough to take part in most activities.Something didn't realy sit right with the bat pony, though. It was like she was forgetting something, but she couldn't tell what.

Things weren't exactly peaceful with her intergration into the herd. When she went to drink from the artificial lake in the enclosure before any of the other horses, one of the higher ranking mares stopped her and pushed her away from the water. Kyubi gave a slight snort, before backing off. When one of the lower ranking stallions tried to sniff her, the bat pony flicked him with her tail. It was like she was acting on instinct.

@reader8363

Gale watched the reptiles within the enclosure and found that despite the differences in species, they were all relatively peaceful with each other, but there was probably a reason for that. The dragoness then felt something large and muscular move around her body several times and stopped just at her head. When she glanced back, the dragoness found that an anaconda was on top of her and had curled around her body. She didn't panic, though. The snake wasn't hurting her at all.

@@cwhip9,

The other's bolted when they could finally move, and took the unconscious one with them. One stayed behind and said,

@,

"Oh, it's nothing. Just thinking about what I listen to back in Equestria. Some of my favorites, Applewood Undead, MCR, and a few others. So, what do you have in store for me next? More questions? A test? Something along those lines? Because the sooner I get this over with, the sooner I can get out of here."

@,

Taylor said as he looked through the books,

"I don't know know if there are more questions, but could spread one of  your wings out and is it okay if I touch it? How do you listen to your music?"

He grabbed a book and looked through it, then placed it on the table.

@@Acnologia,

The guard watched as Kyubi get pushed by other and down. Sure they had information on herds, but with a different dimension, they didn't have.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard watched as the anaconda wrapped itself around Gale and just wrote it down.

@,

Taylor said as he looked through the books,

"I don't know know if there are more questions, but could spread one of  your wings out and is it okay if I touch it? How do you listen to your music?"

He grabbed a book and looked through it, then placed it on the table.

@@Acnologia,

The guard watched as Kyubi get pushed by other and down. Sure they had information on herds, but with a different dimension, they didn't have.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard watched as the anaconda wrapped itself around Gale and just wrote it down.

Damien stretched out one of his wings. "I don't mind, go ahead. And how else would we listen to music? With headphones and an MP3 player. Though, some ponies use earbuds, but I don't know why. They always felt so uncomfortable to me." Then after a quick pause, "How do you listen to music?

@reader8363

The anaconda gave a gentle hiss as Gale noticed it, and gently moved its coils further down her body to the point where she couldn't easily move. After a few seconds it began to gently constrict its coils in certain intervals, rubbing them against the dragoness's scales.

Gale wasn't really expecting the gesture and noticed a strange feeling in the back of her head. It was like her mind was acting on its own and she wasn't used to acting instinct. The dragoness moved forwards and out of the coils around her. She then made it onto the floor and moved towards the back of the room to think about what had happened

The snake fell flat and seemed to be watching at the dragoness as she moved away, before slithering back into the pool.

@reader8363

Kyubi sighed as she walked around the enclosure. It seemed like the area was inhabited by several other herds of similar size to the one she had been accepted into, along with a few loners. To be honest, the bat pony had forgotten about Shadow and the others. It may have sounded selfish, but they seemed like a distant memory. She had given into instinct the moment she had allowed herself to be herded by the black stallion. The bat pony then lowered her head and began to graze with the other members of her herd.

@,

Taylor sat down and said as he rubbed the wing between his fingers,

"I heard that Equestria was not as modern as here, but it makes up in magic."

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The guards got a message from the scientist and they saw that is was going okay, They placed their clipboards down after writing what went on, and ran to scientist 

@,

Taylor sat down and said as he rubbed the wing between his fingers,

"I heard that Equestria was not as modern as here, but it makes up in magic."

@@Acnologia,@@Drago Ryder,

The guards got a message from the scientist and they saw that is was going okay, They placed their clipboards down after writing what went on, and ran to scientist

"Yeah, we're not as advanced, but we do have some things like that. We have electricity and lights, dubstep and DJs, trains, and a few other things, but that's about most of the important stuff." Then after a short pause, "Though we do have some rather advanced magic. As you've seen we can lift stuff, I can generate weapons out of nothing, and we can even teleport! Though it's limited to line of sight. And that's only a fraction of what we can do." Then, thinking about what he had said, "Oh shoot, I shouldn't have said that, now you'll just want to run more tests..."

@reader8363

Gale sighed as she curled into a ball in her corner of the room. Something was happening to her and she wasn't really sure what it was. For now, the other reptiles kept their distance, but she wasn't sure how long that would be the case. "Are they trying to intergrate us into their world?" She thought. The dragoness then looked around the took in an attempt to find a way to escape.

@@reader8363, Cresent following the animal looking around the hallway, seeing the others gone it was odd or off in some sort of way.

"so how did you find me, and why the straps, and why couldn't you wait for me to get back home. what ever intel you had must have sucked to grab me where you did" Cresent said still not trusting this creature. 

Yet knowing this, was all he had with one bargaining chip gone.

@@cwhip9

The scientist said as he went through a door, 

"I didn't really take you, a guard did, you would have to ask the guard why."

@,

Taylor laughed and said as he continued to rub the wing,

"maybe, how does this feel, good, weird, or what."

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard came back, and noticed Gale was in the corner. He wrote it down and watched 

@@cwhip9

The scientist said as he went through a door, 

"I didn't really take you, a guard did, you would have to ask the guard why."

@,

Taylor laughed and said as he continued to rub the wing,

"maybe, how does this feel, good, weird, or what."

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard came back, and noticed Gale was in the corner. He wrote it down and watched

Damien was slightly unsettled by the laughter but he responded none the less. "Honestly, it kinda tickles." He said as Taylor continued to rub his black feathered wing. "So, why are you guys conducting these tests anyway? I mean, I know why but why abduct some of us instead of asking? Then none of us ponies would have died, and neither would any of you."