Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private escape the lab

reader8363

@@reader8363, Cresent flinched when the needle drew his blood, "why flood this only to take a sample?" cresent grimaced. He then tried extending his wings

"it also lies, it promised no straps or the like and it didn't say about needles!" Cresent began to fidget some more

"it was so calm that should have tipped you off, also vamp soldiers come to mind" Mall said still sounding un impressed by the whole situation.

"we'll worry about that later!" cresent said still fidgeting trying to expand his still soaking wings. Feeling his muscles strain under the pressure he soon realized there was a way to escape this.

"Don't let it do the rest of the tests think about it, multiple of me running around equestria tearing up the land, and being with that cute mare friend of yours with that mane of hers. dose it really smell like stars or was that a line you just poped up with that night" Mall grinned his blood stained teeth displaying like flags in the wind.

Hearing that Cresent forgot about what the pain would be the idea of mall with his mare friend made him mad enough to break the glass around him self into cracks with his wings trying to expand. Bits of water seeped out of the tube, a crack was herd. Cresent couldn't tell where it cam from either his wings or the tube itself.

(edited)

@@Acnologia,

The guard said as he flipped the stick up to hide it against his skin,

"I'm guessing that goes for your tasting as well."

@@Drago Ryder

The guard grabbed a bottle filled with concentrated mint extract and tossed as far as could, Thankfully it was light so it traveled pretty far, it broke near the two dragons

@@cwhip9

An alarm went off when the tube started cracking

@,

Another group of guards turned the corner and spotted Damien. They pointed their gun at the creature and said,

"Halt, you aren't allowed on this floor. Head back to the Elevator and leave this floor."

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363 @Acnologia

Gale noticed the mint on the ground and rolled her eyes. "I don't think so." She muttered, before foreign a concentrated ball of oxygen/acetylene fueled flame at the liquid, evaporating it. Of course, the dragoness then had to take to the air and divert the scent. "Go. I'll clear a path."

@Drago Ryder

Orion didn't really want to leave Gale behind, but figured that she would follow him. "See you on the other side." He said, before running through the door.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and began to trot around the room. "Yes, though it's not really that useful. I do cook a bit, but that's the only time it has a practical use." She said.

Edited by Acnologia

@@reader8363, Cresent expanded some more with his wings feeling the pain but bit his lip Mall looked around as the alarm went off. "oh come on you call yourself a pure vamp and a tube is holding you back, imagine if Emerald saw this she would be so disappointed in you. Oh we might have a fight on our hoofs so don't break both wings like a fool." Mall said looking back at Cresent.

Cresent had the picture of a sad silver with a yell and pain following he was abele to extend one of his wings fully another snap was herd Cresent did feel some more blood lose in his left wing.

Edited by cwhip9

@Acnologia @reader8363

Gale sighed as she landed on the ground and began to head for the door. She didn't even look to see if the guard had moved forwards or if he was just staying where he was. While she had noticed that the smell of mint hadn't entirely dissipated, it was still strong enough to make her feel a bit sluggish.

@@Acnologia,

The guard said as he flipped the stick up to hide it against his skin,

"I'm guessing that goes for your tasting as well."

@@Drago Ryder

The guard grabbed a bottle filled with concentrated mint extract and tossed as far as could, Thankfully it was light so it traveled pretty far, it broke near the two dragons

@@cwhip9

An alarm went off when the tube started cracking

@,

Another group of guards turned the corner and spotted Damien. They pointed their gun at the creature and said,

"Halt, you aren't allowed on this floor. Head back to the Elevator and leave this floor."

"Sorry pal, but I'm not going anywhere until I'm done with what I came here to do." Then his horn flashed red for a moment and then he was gone. Then, his seemingly disembodied voice said, "You can't shoot what you can't see can you? Hahahahaha, you are just too easy to get past." He then flew right over their heads and took off in his previous direction.

@@Acnologia,

The guard said as he passed Kyubi to the door, 

"Let's go see what a scientist if there is anymore testing."

A group of guards filled the hallway in front of Orion. They pointed their gun at Orion and said, 

"Head back the way you came and you won't get hurt

@@cwhip9,

A group of guard came in and said as they pointed their gun,

"Stop struggling or we'll shoot.

The tube got a few more cracks but didn't break.

@@Drago Ryder,  

The guard caught up and said as he placed a bottle of mint under her nose,

"You don't want to die do you?"

@,

One of the guard threw a flash bomb behind them and it went off. 

@reader8363

Gale stopped as the guard stood in front of her and knew that she couldn't really fight. If she did, he would just release whatever gas was in the canister. The dragoness then began to back up slightly, giving a low growl. She didn't want to die, but that didn't mean she wanted to go with the human. In a small act of rebellion, the dragoness lauched a fireball at the guards feet, kicking up bits of the floor into the air as she attempted to walk around him.

Edited by Drago Ryder

@reader8363

Apollo gave a low growl as he closed his eyes. He had just gotten out of containment and wasn't about to go back. That being said, he couldn't really fight. The dragon then turned and ran in the other direction, hoping to lose the guards. "Hopefully Gale is alright." He thought to himself.

Kyubi nodded slightly and would follow the guard. She hoped that she was done with these tests and would be released, but she doubted that would be the case. The scientists would probably always find ways to experiment on her.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Acnologia,

The guard said as he passed Kyubi to the door, 

"Let's go see what a scientist if there is anymore testing."

A group of guards filled the hallway in front of Orion. They pointed their gun at Orion and said, 

"Head back the way you came and you won't get hurt

@@cwhip9,

A group of guard came in and said as they pointed their gun,

"Stop struggling or we'll shoot.

The tube got a few more cracks but didn't break.

@@Drago Ryder,  

The guard caught up and said as he placed a bottle of mint under her nose,

"You don't want to die do you?"

@,

One of the guard threw a flash bomb behind them and it went off.

As the flash bang went off, Damien got caught in the blast and was momentarily stunned. 'At least they still can't see me.' He thought as he tried to get back up. When he was standing again, he tried to take off again but his wing had been hurt when he was knocked down. So he had to run again. 'Almost there, just a little farther.' He thought as he was dashing down the hall.

(edited)

@@Drago Ryder,

When the guard saw that the bottle wasn't going to work and jumped away from the fireball, he jumped onto Gale's back and wrapped his arms around her neck and legs around her wings.

@@Acnologia,  

The guards ran after Orion while shooting at him

The guard turned around and said as they enter one of the chamber rooms,

"Why don't you get on the circle while I go get him."

@

The lights above Damien went out one by one as if chasing him

Edited by reader8363

@reader8363

Gale growled slightly and her pupils seemed to became narrow instead of their usually round shape. When he jumped on top of her and attempted to restrict her movement, the dragoness fell onto her stomach and roared in frustration. "Get off me." The dragoness couldn't really move her head, so she could only thrash her body in an attempt to throw the guard off her.

@reader8363

Kyubi nodded slightly and stood on the circle, standing on her hind legs. To be honest, she was expecting a glass tube to come up and fill with whatever liquid they used to keep subjects alive.

Orion ducked into what looked like a generator room and hid among the machinery. He needed to find a power regulator and then he would be able to use it similar to the way any other dragon would use flame.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Drago Ryder,

When the guard saw that the bottle wasn't going to work and jumped away from the fireball, he jumped onto Gale's back and wrapped his arms around her neck and legs around her wings.

@@Acnologia,  

The guards ran after Orion while shooting at him

The guard turned around and said as they enter one of the chamber rooms,

"Why don't you get on the circle while I go get him."

@

The lights above Damien went out one by one as if chasing him

Well that's eerie, Damien thought. It's like they're chasing me. He ran faster and faster, hoping to reach his destination before the lights cought up with him. "Almost there, just make a left, and the door is at the end of the hallway." And indeed it was, seeming to be waiting there for him. Just as he grabbed the handle, the lights went out.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said as he gripped tighter,

"I'll get off of you when you calm down, I'm trying not to hurt you."

His thumb hovered over where Orion bit her.

@@Acnologia,

The tube went up with the water smelling like lavender was right behind it.

the guard entered the room and split up, most of them were guarding the door.

@,

The door swung open with the shotgun right next to Damien's head, The guard said as he tapped his goggles with his other hand,

"Lucky guess, it's subject 22, I heard that you were on this floor and disappear. What's your business here?"

@reader8363

Gale gave a low snort and attempted to head-butt the guard. "Why didn't you tell me there was another dragon here?" She growled, her voice filled with vehemence. The dragoness then noticed the guard's interest in the area where Orion had bit her. "Don't worry about that. We just got in a fight."

@reader8363

Kyubi felt the liquid wash over her fur and noticed a lavender scent had been applied. She honestly would've been fine without it, but it did help her relax. The bat pony then closed her eyes as she stretched her body out within the tube.

It didn't take long for Orion to find a breaker box and stuck his claws into it. Doing so wouldn't disable all electricity to the building, but it would for most of it, mainly the containment rooms. The dragon then felt electricity arc around him and released a deafening roar.

Edited by Acnologia

@@Drago Ryder,

Gale hit him in the nose and disorient him a little. He dug the thumb into the hole and said as he held his nose to try to stop the bleeding,

"We didn't think it was important for you to know."

@@Acnologia,

One of the guards cursed and said right before they started firing at Orion,
"Do you know what you have done. Now every living this that is in a container is stuck there till the power gets fixed."

@@cwhip9

The lights went out and every electronic shut off.

@reader8363

Orion glanced at the guard and simply shrugged. "You would think a facility like this would have backup generators." He dead panned. The dragon then slapped the guard with his tail and continued to move through the room. Using his electrify right now could potentially get him hurt. It would be best to remain hidden.

@reader8363

Gale roared in pain as the guard stuck his finger in the wound on her neck and her body went limp on the floor. "I'm not surprised you would think that." She muttered. The dragoness took a slight amount of satisfaction in the fact that she had hurt the guard, but she knew she couldn't get away at this point.

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard said as he gripped tighter,

"I'll get off of you when you calm down, I'm trying not to hurt you."

His thumb hovered over where Orion bit her.

@@Acnologia,

The tube went up with the water smelling like lavender was right behind it.

the guard entered the room and split up, most of them were guarding the door.

@,

The door swung open with the shotgun right next to Damien's head, The guard said as he tapped his goggles with his other hand,

"Lucky guess, it's subject 22, I heard that you were on this floor and disappear. What's your business here?"

Damien was mad now, "My business? My business is mine alone and you won't stop me." He then teleported behind the guard and bucked him in the head, knocking him out cold. "Pft, these guys couldn't stop me if there were ten times as many of them." Damien said as he picked up the shotgun and the goggles. Fortunately with enough adjusting they fit his head. After that, he walked into the dark room that lay ahead of him.

@@Acnologia,

The other guard started shooting at Orion 

@@Drago Ryder,

The guard sat up and said as he kept his finger in,

"I was going to threaten you with it, but you headbutted me and I had to hold on. I think you broke my nose."

His blood dripped down him and onto Gales back.

@,

The room was all blue, and no other colors,

(Heat Vision) 

@reader8363

Gale rolled her eyes and felt her eye lids grow heavy. "I didn't mean to hit you that hard. I just wanted to get you off me." She said, feeling somewhat bad now. She wasn't lying when she spoke The dragoness then closed her eyes and tried to ignore the acute pain in her neck.

@reader8363

Orion glanced back at the guard as he tried to dodge the bullets and took one in the leg. The dragon roared in pain as he headed for the door, firing electricity at the guards who decided to stay near it. He needed to get out and he wasn't going back to the room he had been confined in for who knows how long. Orion then ran out and into the dark hallway.

As time passed, Kyubi began to float around the tube she was in, beginning to grow restless.

Edited by Acnologia