Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think should be needed to stop the villain?

Fixedys

Personally, I don't want any of the Elements of Harmony bull. I honestly think the princesses should do something at the last second in my opinion, instead of the M6 doing everything themselves.

We've had ponies other than the Mane six save the day a few times now. Spike did in the Crystal Empire, Shining and Cadance did at the Royal Wedding, the Townsponies did in the Cutie Map, Sunburst mostly did in the newest premiere. But other than that, the more recent finale's, like Twilight's Kingdom and The Cutie Re-Mark have been very Twilight-focused, and though I do love them, I'd like to see the mane six save the day all-together again in the movie.

Maybe finally bringing back Rainbow Power, I honestly love those ridiculous cheesy designs, though I'd want an actual full-on battle this time with those forms. Though, actually, I wouldn't mind it if the other Mane 5 saved the day without Twilight's help for once, or maybe the CMC, that'd be an interesting ending.

Edited by BasementLuna
  • Brohoof 1

I want it to come down to a good old fashioned sword fight. Maybe give Shining or the royal guards a little action screen time.

But that will never happen...

Well, the Guards did get to fight Sombra's brainwashed soldiers in the very first alternate timeline in The Cutie Re-Mark.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

A super-epic video game-like battle scene out of Star Wars, consisting of four climactic events happening simultaneously like in that series (and more action than the entire Age of Ultron movie):

-The Mane 7 confront the martial artist Big Bad himself in a scene with Power Rangers/Super Sentai written all over it.

-C&L do a trench run through said Big Bad's Death Star before its AI can fire it at Equestria.

-The background ponies channel their fandom-granted powers, slow down the Big Bad's ground forces, and blow up the force field generator for his entire army's control ship.

-And finally, Princess Cadence leads an air team against the Big Bad's air force to blow up said control ship.

If any one of these four teams loses, it's game over even if the others win. If the Mane 7 are killed or turned over to the dark side, victory becomes sour despite the entire world being saved. If the royal sisters lose, Equestria goes boom. If the BG ponies lose, Cadence can't destroy the control ship. And if Cadence loses, the infinite army can never be stopped.

Edited by The MegaBrony