Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv What "Popular" movies have you not seen before?

Luigi

Basically, what movies are out there that have been getting a lot of popularity that you never saw?

For me, those fall into the category of Holes, Lilo and Stitch, the new Star Wars, and Inside Out.

Current, or just popular movies overall? Either way, that's a long list. 

Zootopia, The Jungle Book, The Dark Knight Trilogy (except for the third one), Star Wars, The Blues Brothers, The Lethal Weapon movies, The Die Hard Movies and The Thor movies, just to name a few.

(edited)

Inside Out, none of the Mad Max films, Captain America: Civil War (hopefully sometime this Summer), The Green Mile, The Shawshank Redemption, Tangled, All of the Indiana Jones movies, Frankenstein, King Kong, Fast Times At Ridgemont High, The Grease movies, most James Bond movies, The Breakfast Club, The Mission Impossible movies, Top Gun, Risky Business, None of Divergent, The Hunger Games or the last three Twilight films, The Shining, The Princess Bride, 

Probably a whole lot more I'm not thinking of. 

Edited by Denim&Venom

Zootopia and Inside-Out(will hopefully fix that soon with both), any Harry Potter film after the 2nd one, Avatar, any Star Trek film, Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, the Thor films, the Hunger Games series, just to name a few

I haven't seen most movies that the majority of people love. Idk. I just don't really care about movies. I'll go out and see what I want to see from time to time, and what I like usually doesn't match what most people are obsessed with.

I am the pickiest person when it comes to movies. I have no need to see any of the Star Wars movies, past or present. I do not care about any super hero movies. I do not watch any scary movies at all. I hate any and all action movies (movies where it's all fast cars and explosions and guns and fights... NO). I also do not see most popular romance movies (like movies interpreting John Green and Nicholas Sparks novels... It's just too many overdramatic feelings for me).

I pretty much only go see comedies (that ARE NOT too goofy/stupid), light-hearted romances, movies that interpret books I liked, and some animations. Otherwise, I just have no interest. The last three movies I saw and liked most recently were Keanu, Sisters, and Mockingjay.

(edited)

-Zootopia

-All of the Star Wars movies except the first

-Any comic book movie besides Deadpool

-Jurassic Park

-Big Hero 6

-007 movies

-Any of the Black and White horror movies

-Foodfight!

-The Room

-Lord of the Rings,Harry Potter,The Hobbit,etc.

-Forrest Gump

-Any of the Stallone or Schwarzenegger movies

-Twilight movies

-E.T.

-Stephen King movies

-The Incredibles

-Most horror movies

-Good Will Hunting

-Pee-Wee's Big Adventure

Edited by Gehrman

Plenty. I didn't care for most live action movies as a kid, so, I've missed of much. Many of these films either I didn't watched whole or nothing at all, like Star Wars, Mad Max, Indiana Jones, Star Trek. Among more recent films, I've never been interested in Avatar. Same for LOTR, but that was remedied last year. Git many others to mention

There are soooo many movies that are considered classics that I have not seen at all.

First Blood

Rocky

The Star Wars Trilogy

The Godfather

Alien

Predator

Halloween

Pulp Fiction

Lord of the Rings

Batman

The first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie, though I love the second one

Indiana Jones

And probably a lot of others I haven't seen. Seems I am not exactly in tune with some of popular movie culture.

• Brohoof 2

I haven't seen many horror films since my family hates them. I think Alien was the only one I saw. I also haven't seen any Alien films except for the first one. I haven't seen a single Rambo film, or any Rocky films other than the first one. I haven't seen any Quentin Tarantino films, and the only Coen brothers film I ever saw was True Grit. That's all I can think of for now.

Some well-known movies I haven't watched include:

• Inside-Out

• Zootopia

• Star Wars

• Star Trek

• Divergent Trilogy

• The Friday the 13th movies

I'm planning to watch some of them when I actually have the time to, otherwise there are some that I will probably not watch at all.

There are soooo many movies...

-Quentin Tarantino's Movies

-Lord of the Rings (Saga)

-Batman (1989)

-The Jungle Book (2016)

-Kung Fu Panda 3

-Goosebumps (2015)

-E.T.

-Thor's Movies

-The Mummy

-National Treasure

-And MOAR  ;)