Member Berry

Health "fun" exercise

I hate exercise and get bored of it easily. I used to skip with a skipping rope a lot when I was a kid, I was quite good at it. I may just buy a skipping rope and start skipping again. The problem is my back garden is tiny and the washing line is in the way >.> I don't know where to do it.

I'm just thinking I'm more likely to do exercise with something I liked doing as a kid. 

Any other ideas?

For me, if I am in an exercising mood, I like to have some videos on in the background, videos of things I really enjoy. Could be anything. TV show, movie, YouTuber, something positive that I can focus on so my mind is focusing on that, rather than the exercise itself. That way my mind and body is not focus on the straining. :D

I find swimming to be a good source of exercise and is pretty fun, but I don't know if this the type of answer your looking for.

If not, than I would go with watching tv or a movie or something while exercise so you can have something else to focus on.

I like excercising but books are on my list, its boring but i feel the need to read it before i can do the fun stuff. But atleast i feel its not too much of it, atleast the books needed for me to read before i can just have a life outside it :D

For me, since I have Dance Dance Revolution at my place, I play it when I can. I used to to it every night before I go to bed. 

I don't know if this is up your alley, but horseback riding is a great way to exercise, and it can be really fun.

If not, just do some simple workouts you can do at home while watching a movie or TV show you like. Or you might prefer putting some music on in the background. It's your choice.

I know a REALLY fun exercise and it will likely give you some very fast results. It's where you move your thumbs while holding a controller.

I think basketball and soccer are two of the funnest sports out there + the two where you run the most. Rollerblading/skateboarding are super fun as well

I swim, and I find that to be pretty enjoyable.  If you're looking for something to do at home for no cost, there's always pushups and sit-ups.  Not very entertaining.  You could always just put on some music and dance.

Badges

Theres some phone games that encourage exercise. For example, Zombie Run. Its a game that you play while running outside.

Personally, I listen to music or videos while running on the treadmill. I have a hard time scheduling time for it but its only a small part of the day.