Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What was the first video game you played?

Member Berry

The earliest game I can remember playing was Cruisn' World in an arcade when I was maybe 3 or 4. The first one I played that I bought at a store was Lego Racers on the GameBoy Color.

Mine was World of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck on Megadrive.

This game has an excellent gameplay and is one of the most beautiful of the era.

And it was also excellent for a beginning, it can be finished in thirty minutes.

I have a lot of memories from this game, notably the co-op mode we used to play my father and I.

I still play it with great joy when I feel the need nowadays.

Pokémon Red on the Game Boy Colour, I believe. It was either that, or Donkey Kong 64 on the Nintendo 64. Those were the good times.

~Lunatone

I honestly don't remember what the first video game I ever played was, but I remember what was the first video game I ever completed on my own; Pokemon FireRed. I had always been interested in the Pokemon franchise, but that was when my obsession with it really started. I remember never being able to put that game down and I strived to level up all of my team members to level 100. Unfortunately, however, I ended up losing the game's cartridge about eleven years ago... If I ever end up finding it, I willbe sure to continue playing it!

It was the ubiquitous Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt cartridge. I first played it in 1994, so I was several years behind the times.

Prior to that, my family had a Commodore 64. It's possible I played something on that, but I have no memory of it.

Time to date myself here. First game I can remember actually playing was Chopper Command on the Atari 2600. First one that got me addicted to gaming was Blaster Master on the NES. ;)

I can't really remember the first game I played, all I know is that Mario Kart 64 was probably the first racing game I played, and Duke Nukem 3D was the first FPS game I ever played. Those were some pretty solid introductions to gaming if I say so myself. :P

MMMMMMMMMMMPH

I can't remember, so here's some related milestones:

First Final Fantasy game - Final Fantasy XII. I'm not joking. I'm not embarrassed either.

First Tomb Raider game and first game I played with my dad and first T-Rated game - Tomb Raider Underworld

First M-Rated game - The Last of Us or Half-Life 2