Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The First Game You Played?

Xylosian

I was just curious what all of your guy's first game was? Mine was System Shock 2, my father bought it for me for Christmas and my god... the game was hella scary and the story was so good. The antagonist, Shodan, always gave me chills down my spine whenever she spoke. Such a great game.

• Brohoof 2

Ocarina of Time. I had the Zelda: Promotional Disc for GameCube, and decided to play it. It impacted me so much that, to this day, it's still my favorite video game of all time.

• Brohoof 3

Such a difficult thing for me to remember nowadays...I think it was either Super Mario Brothers or Super Mario World, one of those two at least. Definitely was a Mario game, I remember that much. Great way to get into gaming. ^__^ I was really, really young when I first played it. 

Ocarina of Time. I had the Zelda: Promotional Disc for GameCube, and decided to play it. It impacted me so much that, to this day, it's still my favorite video game of all time.

This was probably the first game to ever give me a sense of wonder, mystery and adventure all at once. Such an incredible experience. 

• Brohoof 1

Twisted Metal 1 was the first game I played on my ps1 >.>

My first (and only for about 10 years) Twisted Metal game was 4, I think it was. The one with Rob Zombie.

The first game I've ever played is Crash Bandicoot. It is now one of my least favourite games I've played thus far. :P

I don't remember the first game I've ever played, but probably it was Crash Bandicoot or Spyro on PS1.

But the first PC game I've ever played is Medal of honor: Allied Assault.

Edited by Yarishia

I don't remember exactly, it has been many years...However, I'm sure it was one of these: Crash Bandicoot 1-3, Spyro the Dragon 1-3, WarCraft 2 (PSX port) or Red Alert 1 (also the PSX port). Probably either Crash or Spyro, though.

The original time crisis on the PS1. I remember when me, my brother and my farther played for 4 hours straight trying to complete it

we never did!