Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The First Game You Played?

Xylosian

I believe it's been too long that I remember my first game, but It started out as either NES or SNES. Probably Super Mario bros 1 or 3, or world class track meet (which is not my type of game to play) or Original Legend of Zelda for the NES.

Edited by KirbyFluttershy

I don't know what it was called, but it was one of those vertical scroller shooters for the SNES, where you're flying a jet or a space ship or something and blasting everything in sight. I was like five. 

Super Mario Bros 3 on NES.... maybe. I'm pretty sure it was one of those three Mario Bros games, I just don't remember which one I've started with. I'm just guessing it was the third because it was my overall favorite 

Super Mario Bros. and Zelda II: The Adventure Of Link at an old department store called BEST (not best buy). I then got Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt Christmas Day 1989. 

• 7 years later...

My parents got me a Commodore 64 as a kid and I spent hours playing Alphabet Zoo. Mostly cause money wasn’t mom’s strong point and I never did get much else to play…the Sesame Street game was in a format we never got the drive for grr.

• Brohoof 2

The first video game I played? Umm .. let me think

on pc:

One of those: Police Quest 3, Jetpack, Microsoft Entertainment Pack Games, Solitaire, 

on console:

Super Mario Bros 1 on NES

• 2 weeks later...