Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The real villain in MLP FIM who could it be?

HighLunarStudios

But Celestia could of got off her cake filled sun butt and be there to support

Celestia probably did it just so she wasn't the ONLY one that would protect Equestria from danger; look at the tirek episode, in a case where even her own magic was useless, she had Twilight's help to defeat it. Numbers are a far smarter factor to have than just have one superman alicorn princess. There's always gotta be more than just one :DD 

The main bad guy is the Tree of Harmony, I'm tellin' you guys! You never expect the perfect ones, then BAM, they getch 'ya.

The End Is Near.

Accept Your New Overlords.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

yeah, right. :dry: Don't forget she also freed Tirek

Though at that point the writers would actually have to do something with her. Wouldn't it be nice to see Evilestia throwing Moonbutt like a ragdoll and actually accomplishes something until the ultimate friendship weapon stops her in the end?

Knowing the writers they would turn her into the lamest and weakest villain of the entire series, though. :dry:

It'd be great if "Evilestia" is also stronger than the Elements of Harmony or whatever their successor are. At least she'll do something impressive after an eternity of humiliation and uselessness.

But your latter idea seems more plausible. She'll probably be beaten by accident. Even when/if they make a stupid choice, they'll even top it with another stupid choice.

Edited by Number107
  • Brohoof 1

For one, Celestia is not the reason that Sombra is a shadow pony. That is his inherent race, as has been expressed in the comics. 

They also reformed Sombra in the comics... The comics are not canon (with exception of "The Journal of the Two Sisters"). Right now there is no canon explanation for Sombra being a shadow.

No, It's Dr. Wily.

Dr._Wily.png

"Believe it, everypony. Lord Tirek, King Sombra, Discord, Queen Chrysalis, the Nightmare Moon and Equal Cutie Mark programs, the jerks, and the Equestria Girls world are all my creations!"

The main bad guy is the Tree of Harmony, I'm tellin' you guys! You never expect the perfect ones, then BAM, they getch 'ya.

The End Is Near.

Accept Your New Overlords.

Yeah, pretty much whatever created the Elements of Harmony could turn out to be the main villain if my theory on the Elements turns out to be generally true.

Even though Sunbutt does some arguably questionable stuff, she is not evil, or even bad. She has to make difficult decisions, and she is supposed to be that character who doesn't always make the best decision so the main characters can. 

(edited)

They also reformed Sombra in the comics... The comics are not canon (with exception of "The Journal of the Two Sisters"). Right now there is no canon explanation for Sombra being a shadow.

The comics were hasbro licensed officially and are technically canon. You can assume they aren't in your own headcanon, of course, but the comics are a source of information that can be relied upon for canon discussions. Personally, I wouldn't consider them in my own approach to the universe, but again that doesn't change the fact that they are technically canon.

Edited by Tealeaf

(edited)

The comics were hasbro licensed officially and are technically canon. You can assume they aren't in your own headcanon, of course, but the comics are a source of information that can be relied upon for canon discussions. Personally, I wouldn't consider them in my own approach to the universe, but again that doesn't change the fact that they are technically canon.

Okay, they are canon, but they are not canon to the show!

Quote from Equestria daily article: "So in the end, the comic will follow show canon, but the show doesn't technically follow comic canon". The "Comics follow the show as closely as possible" but the comics do not affect the show in any way.

Edited by Babyyoshi309

Okay, they are canon, but they are not canon to the show!

Quote from Equestria daily article: "So in the end, the comic will follow show canon, but the show doesn't technically follow comic canon". The "Comics follow the show as closely as possible" but the comics do not affect the show in any way.

Honestly, that doesn't mean that the comics should be disregarded. It means that an order of importance has been established, but it would be safe for somebody to assume that the comics are accurate until proven otherwise by the show itself.

Honestly, that doesn't mean that the comics should be disregarded. It means that an order of importance has been established, but it would be safe for somebody to assume that the comics are accurate until proven otherwise by the show itself.

What? It is safe to assume that the comics are accurate until proven otherwise by the show?! What kind of logic is that? By that logic, all fan-fiction is canon until proven otherwise by the show. Your argument makes no sense...

What? It is safe to assume that the comics are accurate until proven otherwise by the show?! What kind of logic is that? By that logic, all fan-fiction is canon until proven otherwise by the show. Your argument makes no sense...

The comics are not fan fictions. They are recognized and licensed by hasbro. It makes absolutely no sense to relate these two things because there is a very particular difference between the two.

The comics are not fan fictions. They are recognized and licensed by hasbro. It makes absolutely no sense to relate these two things because there is a very particular difference between the two.

Well the Fnaf book is copyrighted by Scott Cawthon, and that is different canon. [The people who make the comics have nothing to do with the show as far as I know] (not sure about that, so don't quote me on it). Hasbro also makes the comic not canon so they can ditch anything in the comics if it contradicts with something they want to do in the show.

Really, the comic are just fan-fiction written by people at Hasbro.  :twi:

Well the Fnaf book is copyrighted by Scott Cawthon, and that is different canon. [The people who make the comics have nothing to do with the show as far as I know] (not sure about that, so don't quote me on it). Hasbro also makes the comic not canon so they can ditch anything in the comics if it contradicts with something they want to do in the show.

Really, the comic are just fan-fiction written by people at Hasbro.  :twi:

I've already spent plenty of time explaining my reasoning as to why it can be considered in a debate about the canon universe, and I think that it would be pretty silly for me to repeat myself more than twice. There is still a huge difference between fan fiction and the comics, but this is besides the point. I appreciate that you have a different outlook on the subject.

I've already spent plenty of time explaining my reasoning as to why it can be considered in a debate about the canon universe, and I think that it would be pretty silly for me to repeat myself more than twice. There is still a huge difference between fan fiction and the comics, but this is besides the point. I appreciate that you have a different outlook on the subject.

You are right, this argument has gone on far to long. :okiedokieloki:

You are welcome to think the comics are canon, but I am not honoring anything from the comics as evidence.  :adorkable:

(edited)

Elements are pure magic

They're magical items, yes.

But here's the thing people forget.  Celestia and Luna only found them.  They did not create them.  So while they do know a lot about them, they likely don't know everything.  This is why new powers and concepts can still be introduced to the show.

We still have no idea when they were created or by who, whether it was a pony that made them or some entity.  So it is still very possible that there could be an ulterior motive in their creation, especially with the known existence of the Windigos.

Edited by SBaby

They're magical items, yes.

But here's the thing people forget.  Celestia and Luna only found them.  They did not create them.  So while they do know a lot about them, they likely don't know everything.  This is why new powers and concepts can still be introduced to the show.

We still have no idea when they were created or by who, whether it was a pony that made them or some entity.  So it is still very possible that there could be an ulterior motive in their creation, especially with the known existence of the Windigos.

i know ,they only found them lol