Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RNC spokesperson cites MLP

TheAnimatorOfficial

"A vote for me is a vote for a big adventure, tons of fun, and a beautiful heart faithful and strong"

"You know what immigrants did to Canterlot? They break through the barrier and try to be like us! Didn't turn out so well did it? "

A few of many things I feel he could have said. Goodness...

If anyone else has watched this, What did Trump actually say? I'm actually quite curious.

I though the MLP comment was from an a RNC chairpersons defence of Trump's wife over her possible plagiarism of Michelle Obama ... not Trump

Edit - Yeah. Sean Spicer RNC Comm Head said it. It's on a few news outlets now and not hard to find.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I think i had something to do with it. Proof i posted this some days ago ;)

Just kidding though but its fantastic that he did X)

https://mlpforums.com/topic/154480-how-do-you-show-your-love-and-tolerance-to-people/

Edit: I also imagine if Trump was a pony he would make Chrysalis pay for that barrier, its gonna be a big beautiful barrier :P

Edited by Buckbuck

The quote was, "This is your dream, anything you can do in your dreams, you can do now." Which when Twilight said it, the ponies were literally in a dream.

True, but only us bronies would recognize what episode its from. Anyone else...nah.

Can someone ponify Trump?

I'm sure we could use Filthy Rich and just give him a toupé. 

I could be tired, or I could completely insane, or I could be stup....no I'm tired, but that was funny! Gotta love it when wisdom comes from a kids show. I bet if we looked back to our childhood, there would be a lot of meaningful life lessons and advice there.

• Brohoof 1

Can someone ponify Trump?

Only one I can find on DA. 

commission__24__donald_trump_by_angeli98

Drawn by Angeli98ca

Filthy Rich is Mitt Romney. Not Trump. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

True, but only us bronies would recognize what episode its from. Anyone else...nah.

Nah he would be the brave magical unicorn with a business suit, and he would say. "I would be...?" Points hoof "The greatest job's manager that we've ever had, i'll tell you that!" "When you see Changelings crossing the border, they're laughing at us. They are bringing spells, they are bringing crime, they're evil. And some... i assume are good pony's"

Edited by Buckbuck

Now I've seen everything in this surreal campaign. Still, the Republicans are probably in the most dire need of sitting down to watch My Little Pony.

So, Trumps wife copied Michele Obama's speech, but they are denying that. They said she may have "borrowed" lines from MLP, and then went on to quote Twilight Sparkle. This is crazy.

This will be fun when future generations learn about this election in school.