Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

24 hours with a pony of your choice in the real world.

OmegaBeamOfficial

Rarity. Favouritism aside, I think it'd be fun to have a girly day with her. I can barely be bothered to do the basics usually, so a full day of pampering, like at-home beauty treatments/the works would be so nice. If she could teach me the basics of sewing and share her secret for how to brush a very huffy cat's fur then that'd be an added bonus.

21 hours ago, Twilight Witch said:

I'd bring Twilight into this world and tell her all about our world and such, and then make her figure out a way to take me back with her. 

Me too. Discord would also be a great choice. Lighten things up a bit. 

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I think it's best if they stayed in Equestria. Think about it. Not only can they talk, but they can fly, use magic, and manipulate the weather. Science will want answers, and the next thing you know, Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves/Muffins/Watshername is getting spliced up in a lab! 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going with Spike!  I think the little guy has some wisdom beyond his years,  but also to see how he thinks on things in the human world.

I have two choices here for different experiences:

First of all, Twilight. Not only is she best princess, but she would be able to teach me all sorts of interesting things and afterwards, we could teleport to all sorts of places on the planet. I could experience things that I otherwise would never be able to.

Or for a more simple day, Button Mash. We could game all day long. :3

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's gotta be Daring Do.  I don't know what we'd actually do together but knowing her, she'd figure something out.

Either that, or I'd go with Cheese Sandwich just so I could call up Wierd Al on speaker phone and hear the two talk to each other.  That would've a really fun conversation.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...