Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Spoiler: new episode synopsis confirmed/out

Unlikeable Pony

That Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy episode will finally be an episode that has them in the spotlight. Every other 2 out of 6 combination you can make with the Mane 6 had at least one episode focused on them.

Although I'm still hoping for a better Twilight and Rarity focused episode to take the place of "Sweet and Elite".

> Reads descriptions

> No hint of Trixie

Big Jim: Her story isn't over yet.

Season 7?

Possibly the Finale, since its probably going to have a heavy involvement with starlight, and those two know each other now.

• Brohoof 2

I'm super excited about all of these episodes, especially the FlutterJack and starlight episodes. 

Perhaps in the future we'll see trixie, but i am glad with what appearances we get from her whenever she does show up! 

• Brohoof 1

I bet in the finale, Starlight is gonna be all, "MUH PAST", and have to learn to let go of the past, like Luna did. 

I would prefer it if in the finale, Starlight Glimmer has to save Equestria from someone way more sinister.  Maybe a returning villain.

• Brohoof 2

The episode sounds like a retread of Lesson Zero. 

Huh, good call! But if that's the case,  then this episode has the potential to be as hilarious as "The Saddle Row Review."

Perhaps we'll even see the return of the Need-it-Want-it spell? Except she'll cast it on herself in hopes of making a lot of new friends quickly!

And then Twilight hollered out, "DON'T LOOK SPIKE!" but it was too late - he'd already gotten Star-struck. (Bonus points to those who get the ref.)

Most of these sound interesting.

Especially The Fault in our Cutie Marks.

I am a bit disappointed that Fluttershy got screwed over two seasons in a row, especially when it looks like Starlight Glimmer is getting a lot more episodes dedicated to her than Fluttershy got in the past two seasons combined.

But at least she managed to get 3 episodes where she is a major focus instead of only just two.

I kind of wished that Every Little Thing She Does would have been a Celestia episode, because we all know she is way more than due for one at this point, but I can only hope that Pony Point of View is one, otherwise her character is going nowhere.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 1

I am a bit disappointed that Fluttershy got screwed over two seasons in a row, especially when it looks like Starlight Glimmer is getting a lot more episodes dedicated to her than Fluttershy got in the past two seasons combined.

It's almost as if Starlight is a new character, therefore we would logically focus on her progression so we could get to know her better as opposed to focusing on the progression of a Character whose development has been going in circles for 5 seasons.

ce2.png

Edited by NeonCobalt

Ugh Flim and Flam I hate them they are my least favorite character in the show.

And more Starlight I can dig it I don't care what anyone says I like Starlight.

at Comic Con Tara said Twilight was going, it was in some Magazine(and EQD)that said both Twilight an Fluttershy would be appearing.

I'm almost certain it was a mistake however as the same mag also said only AJ went to Las Pegasus, which is obviously not the case anymore

I really hope Fluttershy dose not cone along I need more canon Twidash in my life, after TT123 being my favorite episode I really want more of them together.
  • Brohoof 1

It's almost as if Starlight is a new character, therefore we would logically focus on her progression so we could get to know her better as opposed to focusing on the progression of a Character whose development has been going in circles for 5 seasons.

Because apparently, Fluttershy hasn't improved or developed since season 1...

Nah, man, you're absolutely right. Fluttershy should no longer be getting any more episodes for the rest of the show. She doesn't matter like Starlight matters, right? 

• Brohoof 3

Because apparently, Fluttershy hasn't improved or developed since season 1...

Nah, man, you're absolutely right. Fluttershy should no longer be getting any more episodes for the rest of the show. She doesn't matter like Starlight matters, right?

I said we should focus a bit more on Starlight, not make the entire show about her and/or replace all of Fluttershy's episode spots with her. And I will admit that I may have been exaggerated a bit, but the point still stands that we have gotten COUNTLESS episodes of "Fluttershy is shy/afraid. Fluttershy overcomes this." for the past 5 seasons, and while she has progressed somewhat, that doesn't change the fact that her character arc has gotten repetitive. And it's not as if she hasn't gotten any episodes this season, she did get "Flutter Brutter". Edited by NeonCobalt

I said we should focus a bit more on Starlight, not make the entire show about her and/or replace all of Fluttershy's episode spots with her. And I will admit that I may have been exaggerated a bit, but the point still stands that we have gotten COUNTLESS episodes of "Fluttershy is shy/afraid. Fluttershy overcomes this." for the past 5 seasons, and while she has progressed somewhat, that doesn't change the fact that her character arc has gotten repetitive. And it's not as if she hasn't gotten any episodes this season, she did get "Flutter Brutter".

Fair enough. 

Sorry, your comment just irked me. I've also been irritated by how much Fluttershy has gotten shafted since season 5, and though I didn't like Flutter Brutter, I think that episode showed how much she's improved. 

• Brohoof 1

I said we should focus a bit more on Starlight, not make the entire show about her and/or replace all of Fluttershy's episode spots with her. And I will admit that I may have been exaggerated a bit, but the point still stands that we have gotten COUNTLESS episodes of "Fluttershy is shy/afraid. Fluttershy overcomes this." for the past 5 seasons, and while she has progressed somewhat, that doesn't change the fact that her character arc has gotten repetitive. And it's not as if she hasn't gotten any episodes this season, she did get "Flutter Brutter".

Even though I don't really hate Starlight (her redemption in the season 5 finale aside), I am really disappointed with how much my favorite character in the show has been neglected in the past two seasons.

Especially seeing how Fluttershy got only one solo episode last season and it was episode 23 and had to share her only other episode she had in episode 23 with the main character of the show.

I had to wait virtually all season in order to see Fluttershy actually get focus.

Luckily season 6 gives her one more episode than that and I didn't have to wait too long to see her do anything.

But I think I am a little bit more disappointed that we got 3 Starlight episodes instead of getting a single Celestia episode which is way more than long overdue at this point.

But I have enjoyed No Second Prances and A Hearth's Warming Tale, and I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up enjoying her next episode either.

Hopefully it can develop her a bit more and warm me up more to her character.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 2

I'm glad they're giving Starlight some more time in the spotlight. If the writers want her redemption to work, they've got to keep on developing her as a character.

It's nice to see Starlight get another dedicated episode. Her arc as Twilight's student was set up pretty bluntly at the end of the Season 5 finale so honestly it's nice to see more of her. Starlight has the potential to be a deep character so I don't want all that potential to go to waste.

• Brohoof 1

It's nice to see Starlight get another dedicated episode. Her arc as Twilight's student was set up pretty bluntly at the end of the Season 5 finale so honestly it's nice to see more of her. Starlight has the potential to be a deep character so I don't want all that potential to go to waste.

I think the only way Starlight is going to live up to her true potential is if they flesh her out and develop her. The writers might have stumbled out of the gate with her, but there's no reason they can't pick themselves back up and try fixing their mistakes.

• Brohoof 2

I am really hoping that Buckball Season isn't some weird retread of Cart Before The Ponies.

The Starlight episode itself sounds interesting, I just hope that we see her fumble and then proceed to actually advance as a character. There just hasn't been much of that with her.

Viva Las Pegasus intrigues me simply because I want to see what Las Pegasus is like. The Flim Flam brothers, I guess it will be nice to potentially see them in a more positive light.

The Fault of Our Cutie Marks could be one of the best episodes this season I think. Any CMC focused episode is a good idea in my book but I am really liking this premise. We get to see another griffon but this will be a griffon that will be really friendly from the sound of it.

• Brohoof 5

I just hope Starlight appears sometime before this episode, because she hasn't appeared that much this season. As much as I thought more like. It would be nice to see her in the changeling episode before this one!

• Brohoof 1

I just hope Starlight appears sometime before this episode, because she hasn't appeared that much this season. As much as I thought more like. It would be nice to see her in the changeling episode before this one!

I see no logical reason why she wouldn't be in the Changeling episode, considering apparently Sunburst is in it.

• Brohoof 1

I see no logical reason why she wouldn't be in the Changeling episode, considering apparently Sunburst is in it.

There's a chance that Starlight could show up because it is also a Spike episode. Those two have a nice bond, which is something I really enjoyed about the season premiere. But if Starlight isn't mentioned in the synopsis, she probably won't play any more than a small role...

• Brohoof 1

There's a chance that Starlight could show up because it is also a Spike episode. Those two have a nice bond, which is something I really enjoyed about the season premiere. But if Starlight isn't mentioned in the synopsis, she probably won't play any more than a small role...

I think sunburst is the bigger indicator that starlight could show up than spike; The synopsis mentioned sunburst too.

Those two are pretty closely linked as characters.

After seeing the synopsis for these episodes, I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Buckball season sounds pretty awesome and Pinkie and Fluttershy seem to fit well with the episode. The CMC learning about not being able to help everypony with their marks would make a really good lesson, in my opinion. Fluttershy and AJ teaming up on a map episode and seeing Las Pegasus sounds amazing. I have a feeling that Flim and Flam will be reformed in this episode. I really hope they don't because Flim and Flam seem fine the way they've been portrayed throughout the series. The Starlight episode sounds interesting and it reminds me of the episode "Lesson Zero" in a way. All in all these episodes sound pretty awesome and I can't wait to see how they turn out.

• Brohoof 1