Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What's on your wall?

~Sassy Dashie~

Title says it. What's on your wall? Are you a big fan of hanging things on it or nah?

My room is completely covered in band and anime posters, along with art of my ocs.

Couldn't find a thread like this yet and was curious so

I'm learning photography and I like to hang up some of my pictures I take on my wall... Other than that just some references and pictures from field trips and stuff that happened throughout school.  I have a picture of the Empire State Building hung up from a pamphlet I got when I went to NYC for the first time  :D

• Brohoof 2

I have several paintings and posters of horses (not done by me) on my wall! :) There's also a set of Christmas portraits taken from when I was in my early teens.

Edited by Lady Kiriness
  • Brohoof 2

the only posters i have have are these three: a laminated Doctor Who poster, and a framed and autographed Nick Mangold (NY Jets #74 Football Player) Framed, and a poster of the Van Gogh painting of the TARDIS exploding from Doctor Who

also have MLP 2016 calendar next to my desk, above my desk one of those name defining things framed, and next to the calendar a whiteboard and above those a cork board with photos mostly of when i was little, and some recent ones, and a fake movie clapper.

And lastly, above my dresser i have a big oval mirror, n on either side of those i have a painting i did and an award for "Most Likely to Invite Herself to the Oscar After Party"

• Brohoof 1

I have a lot of music decorations on my walls! Mostly of - guess! Woodwind and brass instruments. Actually presently I only have one brass instrument wall decoration, but a lot of woodwind ones. =P

Here's my favorite that I just had to have even though it cost more than I probably should have spent at this point:

image_13.jpeg

It's a painting of woodwinds (4/5 double reeds) from history - at least going back as far as the Baroque era! My ultimate nerding out subject. =P

• Brohoof 1

One of my bedroom walls is partially covered in anime posters. I have yet to purcahse more hang them up! I also have a giant poster of a zebra on the wall where the head of my bed rests against. And finally, I have a 2016 calendar on another one of my walls.

• Brohoof 3

Lots of flags. I have a soviet flag, Russian Federation Flag, Novorussyian flag, and a Varyag volunteer battalion flag all hanging, and a further 3 that I don't have room for. Also have a 48 star flag from back in the day. Besides flags I have a framed soviet poster reprints from the 20s,60s and 70s, a copy of a 1945 Life Magazine with Zukhov on the front. And lastly I have a print of Laika the space dog in a cosmonaut suit, found that one in a little art shop in the city where I study.

I have a lot of pony prints that are framed, but they sit in a box with my other MLP merch.

• Brohoof 1

Wallpaper, but there's some extra stuff too :P

There's this oil painting from our old house of a river. I have no idea about the identity of the artist or what the significance is, but it's just kind of always been there. I also have the charter of Rights and Freedoms laminated next to my desk and a bulletin board filled with pictures of my previous adventures. There are also drawings on it, some made by myself and some that were gifted to me by a college friend.

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

Is it sad if I said nothing? I really want some cool posters but I've never had the itch to do so.

Once you buy one you'll never stop XD try amazon, find something you like and buy it just for fun!

• Brohoof 1

On my wall I have two anime posters and multiple shelves that consists of anime and MLP plushies and figures. I also have a shelf that consists of video games, anime DVD's and manga. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

A few shelves, mostly loaded with pony-stuff, my giant map of the world (with timezones so I can track my international friends), and a decorative fish net, with some hats scattered around on hooks. I would have my sparing swords up on their pegs too, but I've taken down all of them since I won't have time to practice with college coming up. 

• Brohoof 1