Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall are you?

Member Berry

I am around 5'7", I really really think that I'm extremely small because a lot of the people I know are way way taller than me and the only times I find someone smaller than me they're either really younger or either really older so well xD

I was 6'1 back in like, seventh and eighth grade, but I don't know if I've grown since then. I tried measuring myself a few months back, and it seemed I was the same height, although I may have measured awkwardly because I had to straighten myself and my measuring tape, and it's kinda hard.

I'm 5'7 average I guess always seems like I'm shorter than guys my age :/

Not too tall nor short just right

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

5'9" Male. Quite content with my height. I'm usually on the shorter end but am tall enough to at least not appear too short. Yet I also fit comfortably in almost any car, airplane, etc.  

I'm 5'10 so I'm not short, and I'm not tall either. Most of my friends are taller than me, but still find their mouths hanging open when they see I can dunk a basketball :3

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm a 5' 11" adult guy. Tall end of average.

By that I mean people call me tall all the time, but compared to people who are actually tall, I'm not very tall. I've never thought of myself as tall.

Edited by El Duderino

I'm either 5' 11" or 6'1" it's hard to tell cause I'm

Either shrinking or my bones grow then shrink. I stand up straight as can be and measure myself. Sometimes I'm 6 feet then I shrink to 5'11"

And yes I measure both times without shoes