Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How tall are you?

Member Berry

I'm 6'6.

Despite my avatar, I'm actually 6 feet and 3 inches. This is a lifetime high for me. I guess it's because I've been playing football again.

Oh Flyer. We've been together for nine years, and I've always been taller than you.

I'm 5'10", or 177.8cm. ^^ I used to be really clumsy growing up, but now I've grown into my height. :P 

• Brohoof 3

My height is about average; 165 cm or 5'4. I've never been the tallest of any group or class but I'm not complaining too much - even though I would complain less if I was taller.  :D  Sometimes I hope I was tall and intimidating.

I am a healthy 6'2". Tall enough to see over most others in a crowd, but not so big that I'm smacking my head off low hanging chandeliers in a home. ^_^

• Brohoof 4

I'm 6.0135ish feet tall. I'm not sure what the decimal is in inches, I got the number from a metres-to-feet converter and only remembered the imperial quantity (despite the original measurement being metric :-P ).

That's about 1.83 metres, reconverting, although I may have decreased in height slightly since I last checked. Getting old. :blink:

I'm 5'6" At least for where I live that's kind of tall for girl's...oh well. :P

I'm 5'6", as well. According to one of my old co-workers, that's average height...for females. I'm male... =_=

...No, my being Asian doesn't count as an excuse...

• Brohoof 2