Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Number of sheets you use?

DubWolf

How many sheets of toilet paper do you like to tear out per release :twi: (assuming it's 4-ply...)? I use 3 sheets.

Oh and I don't mean total used; I mean the number of sheets you tear together per swipe :-p (so is your sheet 3 sheets long? 4? 5? Etc).

Edited by 95-Wolf

Why is this not in the debate pit? I can see the total war that will come from this discussion.. and you thought the Hilary vs. Trump stuff was rough.  :orly:

I use just as much as I need and no more. I don't count the sheets.

I never heard of 4 ply. I have seen 1 or 2. I prefer the cheap, usually Walmart brand. I find the fancy stuff is too weak. I usually use 3 when I file the paperwork.

I guess I mean 2-ply :adorkable:. The one that doesn't just rip or perforate easily on stroke...

This is the Most original thread right here! I never think twice to this particular topic and I bet that everybody would go into their bathrooms to start counting toilet sheets now!

I'll be back...

Well, I have counted maybe 5 sheets?

Edited by Melodic Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

The most important question is: which side do you put the toilet paper rolls?

LOLLLL why didn't I ask this before :lol:! Still, I guess my question is even more curious than the latter :-p .

• Brohoof 1

How many sheets of toilet paper do you like to tear out per release :twi: (assuming it's 4-ply...)? I use 3 sheets.

quarter of the roll, sometimes more.

i really need to get sponsored by a andrex zombie

but they don't exist ......... yet.

Edited by BloodDrops

When I saw this topic I thought it was like sheets on your bed.. didnt expect it to be TP

Lol this is an odd question.. haha its like do you pefer your toilet paper under or over when its on the roll...

For me I likd the soft kind of toliet paper so you don't have to use as much..

Edited by Starlighty
  • Brohoof 1

A lot? lol. I dunno, I've never really counted.

I'm slightly anxious i use too much now.

What is considered the correct amount of toilet paper?

what is considered a 'wasteful' amount of toilet paper?

we need to ask the andrex puppy, it has the answers we seek.

Ummm...five or six sheets, usually folded over. 

Lol this is an odd question.. haha its like do you pefer your toilet paper under or over when its on the roll...

This is an important matter too. And while we're at it, I prefer the toilet paper over when it's on the roll. This is extremely important.  :o

This is an important matter too. And while we're at it, I prefer the toilet paper over when it's on the roll. This is extremely important.  :o

Over? Don't you just keep it on the floor? Or on the toilet top?

This is an important matter too. And while we're at it, I prefer the toilet paper over when it's on the roll. This is extremely important. :o

I guess if its under there could be spider or other things on the other side and if you spin it it could get on your hand ...

• Brohoof 1