Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would actually like being the center of attention from bronies?

cider float

Maybe yes and maybe no -- I think Rarity would complain bitterly about how tacky so much of it is, and Rainbow Dash would have her own objections.

Twilight would simply be a bit non-plussed and try to study the phenomenon.

Applejack and Fluttershy wouldn't like it one bit.

Pinkie Pie would start adjusting her friend count.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash most likely since she lives to be the center of attention, and her ego even now still continues to want to dictate her every action in life.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Rarity are the first two that come to mind. Both seem to prefer it if the attention is specifically centered around their particular talents, so I can see them shying away if the comments from fans don't line up that way. ;)

• Brohoof 2

I would definitely have to go with Trixie. She'll always love the spotlight, regardless of becoming slightly more humble and caring! :P

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow Dash, for sure. Maybe Rarity, but she's a bit less of the attention-loving type than Dashie is. Couldn't see the rest of the Mane 6 enjoying it very much, especially Fluttershy. @@Lady Kiriness makes a good point with Trixie though. That pony would certainly like to be The Great and Well-loved Trixie.  :P

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash would like the attention, but Pinkie would immerse herself, whereas RD would hold everyone back or fly off (Y'know, to be that 20% cooler). Pinkie would stop and stay, whereas RD and the others would eventually all freak out and split ^^

First pony that came to mind not considering it had to be the Mane6: Trixie. For reasons already mentioned above.

Maybe yes and maybe no -- I think Rarity would complain bitterly about how tacky so much of it is, and Rainbow Dash would have her own objections.

Twilight would simply be a bit non-plussed and try to study the phenomenon.

Applejack and Fluttershy wouldn't like it one bit.

Pinkie Pie would start adjusting her friend count.

+2 insightful and probably spot on! :D

Edited by Bubs

Depends on the time of attention they would be receiving from the fandom.

I could see reactions ranging between being flattered, confusion, or creeped out.

But if we aren't talking about the not so family friendly attention, than I could see Rarity and Rainbow Dash enjoying it the most.