Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you hope to see?

ManaMinori

There's quite a bit of expectation for this film, and for good reason. I hope to see DHX / Lionsgate treating this in the same way that Disney does many of its animated box office champions. I want action, adventure, mystery, suspense, and comedy all rolled into one, with good pacing, character development, unexpected twists, breaking of status quos, trusted friends turned enemies, Friendship failing and familial bonds saving the day, and clues placed throughout, from start to finish, that allow the viewers to solve the mystery. -gestures to Zootopia and Frozen-

Specifically, I would absolutely LOVE to see Sunset Shimmer have a decent amount of involvement in the movie. Her smarts equal that of Twilight's, so it would be amusing to see her put with the mane 6 to help them, not taken seriously, but separate from them to go toe to toe with the movie villain, in wits (like Judy one step ahead of Nick, in Zootopia) and wind up saving the mane 6, because of her smarts.

Grogar to return. Starlight and her friends to get a bigger role. Less Mane 6. Celestia and Luna's parents and maybe a 3rd sister for them. Nightmare Star / Solar flare to make an appearance. An in depth reformation for Chrysalis that doesn't destroy her entirely, Scorpan to return as well as Star Swirl. 

Edited by NightMare Star.

I just want a movie on par to great animated classics: like the Toy Stories, Mulan, Aladdin, Little Mermaid, Lion King.... no matter what focus they get into, but I want a quality movie overall, to be known through the years 

• Brohoof 1

A really epic and pretty final battle right out of Star Wars, with as much action as the first Avengers movie and more than the entire Equestria Girls series. While the Mane 6 take the Big Bad himself, all the popular background ponies whip out all their fandom-granted superpowers at once and epically tear through his dark army, culminating in Derpy destroying its control ship with bubbles to stop all the reinforcements. The Big Bad himself takes a page from Undertale's Asgore: After destroying the one-hit blast of friendship they attempt on him right away, he refuses to be talked down and forces them to instead physically fight him with teamwork like in Big Hero 6 and The Incredibles.

Of course, the journey is just as important, and I need to at least leave the theater singing something.

Edited by The MegaBrony

I want to see a cute, fun, film with all of what I enjoy from the show brought to the big screen.

But I also would want it to feel like an actual film and not just a 90 minute episode of the show.

Let's save that for the spinoff film, My Little Fanfiction: the Cringe.

I don't see anything wrong with it. Certainly nothing cringe worthy. Nothing nasty or wrong was shown with Shining Armor marrying Cadence. It can and would be done tastefully. That is if bigotry suddenly vanished from this world.

I'd love to see Sunset make an appearance--even if it was just a cameo--so as to show proof that Equestria Girls is canon to the show despite how fans still protest that. Of course, I'd prefer her to have a more significant role where she could assist Princess Twilight and perhaps reconcile with Princess Celestia since that still hasn't been resolved yet.

Grogar to return. Starlight and her friends to get a bigger role. Less Mane 6. Celestia and Luna's parents and maybe a 3rd sister for them. Nightmare Star / Solar flare to make an appearance. An in depth reformation for Chrysalis that doesn't destroy her entirely, Scorpan to return as well as Star Swirl. 

The Mane 6 are the main characters.

There's quite a lot of chance of this being the Magnus opus of the entire franchise.

Story driven two part season finales are always a cut above the rest of the show.

Now imagine that, but an hour in a half long. That being said, I'm trying desperately to remain neutral towards the whole thing, in fear of being let down, though I'm failing miserably. I just CANNOT wait for this movie to come out!

• 2 weeks later...