Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you feel if the show referenced Avatar?

ggg-2

• 4 weeks later...

I was just actually watching Legend of Korra and I was thinking of many possible references that can somehow wind up in MLP. I actually wouldn't mind to be honest because it would be really great to see either a Avatar or L.O.K reference in MLP because they're both really great shows. Maybe a bald pony with the Cutie Mark of the Airbenders or an poster of Amon in Starlight's bedroom!

(the show not the James Cameron movie) I'd love it. Just imagine something or somepony (like Scootaloo) crashing into a market and hearing "My cabbages!"

I could have sworn that there was a sort of reference at one point where a cart (though it might have been somewhere in all the fan works I seen) is knocked over and while you don`t hear someone scream that, that is what was going through my mind.

But to answer your original question, that would be hilarious. I mean heck we got a Back to the Future and A-Team reference, so anything is possible.

Side note, has the WIlhelm scream been used yet?

The show has done countless references. I'm more surprised that they haven't done one yet. xD

I just started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm still on S2 and watch it here and there. 

Edited by ElementalFluttershee