Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Tartarus, Where All the Bad Ends Meet [OOC, Villain RP]

Handsome Changeling

Wasn't entirely aware that was possible 'v'  Still, perhaps their cells could be close!

Look back at the siren, she is with the alicorn in one cell. :) It woud be interasiting becouse they both hunger for power but in the complete opsite ways.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, well I don't know much about roleplaying at all, and even less towards playing the role of a villain. Though I am greatly interested.

Solumn I created to be a straight up villain, but with the sort of story I built behind him the most he did was torture even if he is fully capable of murder. He's also banished into a doll as of current time, so throwing him into a prison would be mostly a symbolic gesture.

Then there's my main OC. The Draconequus you see in my avatar currently. Have his bio page linked to in my profile (along with Solumn's, I suppose) but I'm on the fence about counting him as a villain as such. See, he wouldn't mean to kill anybeing just... being immortal kind of makes him forget what the difference between living & dead is.

Hmm... well, I do have him coming to cannonical Equestria well before any of the main six have been born. Undoubtedly far more insane at that point. He became a sort of imaginary, wish-granting friend to some small filly in Manehatten (or whatever big city this world has) ...and that subsequently wound up with him turning half the town into solid candy. Since he wanted ponies to be happy, and the kid did say he wanted candy he started turning ponies into living foodstuffs. Though that food was so irresistible that degraded into forcing ponies to eat themselves alive sooo....       Would you say that counts as evil?

Few issues though, are that I kind of want him being captured by that Agency so that he doesn't catch wind of Celestia & he is a draconequus. Sort of hard to imprison a being that treats reality as more of a guideline.  Was going to suggest my idea of a sort of Containment Orb for the more magical-construct-like beings, but I'm reminded of the fact that he's entirely detachable. It'd be pretty easy for the guards to chain his body down in a separate, hidden room and leave his head hanging in the regular, unmagical cells.

Which is the majority of the reason I'm interested. He'd likely be one of the prison's older residents, so its a sinch for them to have another bunkmate moved into his cell.... to where they come in with a decapitated goat head hanging, chained from the ceiling by his ears & loudly singing incoherent songs to himself.

Hoh, the imagery! There a place for a Joker in this cell-block?

• Brohoof 1

Our Handsome Changeling is nowhere to be found I gues today won't be any progress. Update my, luck I wait entire day and he is nowhere and so I post and 16 minutes passes and he is here I now look like a impacient fool. :)

Edited by Spellvamp

@, could you maybe, y'know, slow down?  I haven't been able to get a response out and you're already moving on to another person.  It's kinda demotivating to have our characters' interactions left in the dust and makes it seem like it doesn't matter to you.

• Brohoof 1

I second that. I would prefer the RP to be a bit more slow moving, given that I often get left behind in RPs due to a) having a job and b} going by GMT. :(

Remember that the group needs Allegra to take out the second in command!

Edited by Pripyat Pony
  • Brohoof 2

Agreed, slow the RP down, everyone needs chance to post and with more players then before and many people, such as myself being rather busy normally it is only fair to keep it at an even pace.

@@The Cerberus,

I don't know if I can handle more RP players to keep in check now I have put thought into it as I am very busy but what the hey, sure you're in, but you will have to have a magic inhibitor like everyone else, it's Tartarus after all.

@@Divine_Heart,

A psychotic jester type, awesome, you're in.

@@Widdershins,

So what would you rather do then Widder? 

• Brohoof 3

@, could you maybe, y'know, slow down?  I haven't been able to get a response out and you're already moving on to another person.  It's kinda demotivating to have our characters' interactions left in the dust and makes it seem like it doesn't matter to you.

I'll slow down. Sorry.

Edited by NightMare Star.
  • Brohoof 1

@The Cerberus, I don't know if I can handle more RP players to keep in check now I have put thought into it as I am very busy but what the hey, sure you're in, but you will have to have a magic inhibitor like everyone else, it's Tartarus after all.

Of course there will be a inhibitor. I will post the character information in asap.

• Brohoof 1

I'll slow down.

Thank you, but after how much has happened between now and our last interaction, I'm retconning their initial meeting.  I see no point in responding when she was so inconsiderately cut off and pushed to the side.  If you want to start over with her, you're more than free to.  Carnelian is still pacing in her cage and observing her surroundings.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you, but after how much has happened between now and our last interaction, I'm retconning their initial meeting.  I see no point in responding when she was so inconsiderately cut off and pushed to the side.  If you want to start over with her, you're more than free to.  Carnelian is still pacing in her cage and observing her surroundings.

Alright, I understand.

@@Handsome Changeling,

D'aww! We already have a psychotic jester?!!? Boo, well I'll play it entirely differently! Hee!

Rather? Well, that I leave up to you. I haven't been put into any roleplay yet after all, so a bit of reigning in would be customary perhaps!

As I said though, being an older resident might mean me having to be discovered or stumbled upon. I can supply the... character...the scenario, perhaps but I guess I'll need somebeing to play offa. An audience of sorts, I suppose.

I don't know what your up to now. Maybe you've got some roaming about in the hallways & my cell is unlocked on account of me being mostly powerless with no being around that isn't some hulking, humorless robot. As to powers, well... some reality-bending of course, but that's erratic at the best of times. As just a head little longer than a foot with long, prehensile ears, I'm sure that's only been reduced even further!

• Brohoof 1

@@Handsome Changeling

Name: Simply called 'The Mask'

Appearance: My Avatar

Personality: Mask enjoys winning and causing destruction and misery. It fully lacks the ability to feel sympathy, Sadness, longing or other similar emotions. It doesn't care about others, but will do cooperation and even help someone if it sees enough gain for itself.

Abilities: Basic magical abilities of weak/average unicorn(basic attack, etc.) It can take full control of creatures that aren't strong enough to resist it(or who put it on themselves), and after destruction it will fix itself with time. It moves by floating/flying.

Story(short): Mask's origin is unknown, and even it itself can't remember it's history, but it is hundreds if not thousands of years old, and it have been used by many powers of evil through time. 

Crime(s): Mask has been connected to many murders and other acts of evil through time and it was caught after it tried to persuade Luna to put it on.

Other: Due its differences to living creatures, it has custom made container. It is stored in see-through cube and it has been attached to a inhibitor that blocks it from attaching itself to creatures and stops it from using any magic, still allowing it to float around. 

Edited by The Cerberus

@@Widdershins,

Hmm, that does sound alright, what if... Let's say he is a sentient head, but in a separate room is the rest of his limbs also chained up, this way we can once he is free give him his body back but also make sense of him being trapped in Tartarus?

@@The Cerberus,

Seems good to me, don't see any issue with this.

@@BloodDrops,

Of course you don't need a magic inhibitor, but you will likely get a muzzle for that jaw if the attempted eating continues haha XD 

@@Handsome Changeling,   Oh, aye, I got you. Though once you get him back whole there's no telling what could happen, he's... not the most subtle sod. I take it, that since this is supposed to be about the escape attempt, you don't want him accidentally blowing a hole clean through Tartarus?

So how does one commence? I just go ahead and post a descriptive paragraph or two and see who volunteers? Because then what happens if two walk in independently of their own without knowing the other has come in? The logistics, I suppose?

There is too mutch characters I dont want to be an asshole but I think it was prefect amount of villains when blood drops joined, now its just too mutch, I know this is your first story Handsome Changeling but I realy think that you shoud have made a pony (or creature) limit so it woud not get compicated, I fear that if this goes on you might have to start kicking people. (I am not threating you this is just my opinion sorry if it sounds asshole-ish)

but I realy think that you shoud have made a pony (or creature) limit so it woud not get compicated,

Well, that's not really the issue though. Over in "Casual Stroll" its been going for... years I guess at this point with the main focus being somewhere just any being can pop into. Each person can likely have their own storyline going among one or two others. Seeing as there's so many going here with likely different directions their story winds up going, I would guess its not planned for each practitioner to come to the same finite point? Perhaps the issue isn't amount, but managing it?

But that's likely something we can only leave up to H.C.

Last I heard he has some life stuff to deal with so he's probably short on time as of now.

Of course you don't need a magic inhibitor, but you will likely get a muzzle for that jaw if the attempted eating continues haha XD 

pony that tries to muzzle me gets a game over,  Just feed me instead

@@Hazard Time

Are you sure about that? You seemed enthusiastic to RP. If you'd like, I think I can stir things in a more inclusive direction for everyone. I am trying to be considerate of everyone in the RP since I had a little plot idea.

@@Widdershins,  

Arcana isn't a Jester, so that role isn't quite taken. Arcana's "identity" is themed around Tarot where "Jester" means pretending to be the fool while "The Fool" is a genuine naivety, but either way, he has the potential to do almost anything (Just as the number '0'). Arcana is just an age-old strategist that uses Dark Magic and is cryptic in his intentions (For plot reasons). If you want to play a psychotic gesture, you are more than welcome. 

@@Hazard Time

Are you sure about that? You seemed enthusiastic to RP. If you'd like, I think I can stir things in a more inclusive direction for everyone. I am trying to be considerate of everyone in the RP since I had a little plot idea.

I might be willing to reconsider, but I'm not sure what you have planned.