Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Have An Accent?

Lucky Bolt

2 hours ago, Tweek said:

Found a clip from late last year,  I sound like such a squeaker in it but thankfully do t sound quite so bad now 😂

Idk if I have much of an accent, need some Muricans to tell me 🤔

@ExplosionMare:oh_golly:

https://voca.ro/1n7s84cKYvHk

I don’t know what a Polish accent really sounds like but honestly your accent sounds more American to me

My accent is weird, being Irish growing up in the UK because my accent often changes between English and Irish leading to a weird Irish/English hybrid. 

Edited by Alpharius
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I can have many accent.... I can do Indian accent... Chinese accent..... Japanese accent... Still practicing Bronx accent, Italian accent... Filipino uncle accent. Mehikano accent. ....what else?.... Oh cowboy accent.... I'm racist:muffins:

• 2 weeks later...

As far as I know of, I don't think I do. Of course, I most certainly have one as everyone does. Even the presumed "lack of an accent" is considered an accent, it's just been standardized to be the "normal" way of speech.

I have a "Long Island" accent. Everybody only seems to notice when I'm away from the Island or New York City. The most obvious is when I enunciate the "G" in "Long" with more emphasis.

I have no idea. I must have some kind of accent, but I don't think I sound very southern despite (unfortunately) having lived there all of my life so far. When another woman has a southern accent I can tell it's very different from me. I don't know what kind of accent I have. Is there a central US accent that's different from the deep South?

I honestly hope whatever I have isn't too striking because when I move I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb. lol

• 6 months later...

Yes and no lol, I think you can learn to speak with different tones the longer you adapt to others around you lol, you see axlot of English people "act" without their accent lol, imagine your whole life being in VA:Daydreaming: