Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Tempest Shadow Fan Club

PoisonClaw

On 02/11/2017 at 8:13 AM, NightmareLuna800 said:

Tempest is so awesome. I absolutely loved her character in the movie. (Don't know if anyone has posted these two already, but I'm going to post them anyway. :D)

image.thumb.jpeg.4c0d59c6b15f556e863a383714898eb0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.08a71ffef43dffa5b15d0d7f4bf0e500.jpeg

That first picture, looks like she's about to play defense for her football team, look out Twilight, she's about to tackle you. 

• Brohoof 2

Last evening playing around with Gmod :

Hey I love this program ! It´s like a virtual reality really, you can do nearly every thing your mind comes up with  <3

I´m a musical Pony not graphical, but this is soooo astonishing to work with, so can´t keep my hooves away....

20171113212606_1.thumb.jpg.843ec9e172a652806731de3eee698405.jpg.3717fa2abd177d1c656bf78f3f393a61.jpg

Edited by MistyMuffins
Mrs. Spell
  • Brohoof 3

On 10/22/2017 at 6:01 PM, GeekyPsycho said:

I love that shot. It was very horse-like and natural. And it was so sweet the way Twilight clung to her in a protective way, and Tempest still retains that look of independence and poise. I really like how even after she was converted to good in the very last scene, she still held an air of confidence and dignity. Her character changed without losing her identity.

Two ponies clingy to each other like that is just...adorable. 

Spoiler

tempest_screenshot_by_theartsyemporium-dbpqgh0.png

Tempest..the best judgemental facemaker. 

Spoiler

Can someone post or find a scene  of toward  the end when Tempest show off her firework to twilight and when twilight smile at her, Tempest look away from being shy about showing off her firework?  That is my favorite scene between the two.

fizzlepopberrytwist_by_anon200-dbq2qff.png

why so serious Tempest? 

another joker's references.

scars_by_poecillia_gracilis19-dbqdj6h.jpg

Spoiler

9fb75b5fb1b35305e0289372449bae01baabb0ec

Kinda like this, but tempest was looking away. Either way I think the scene is still cute

Spoiler

A colt version of "open up your eyes." Seriously the colt version sounded like it was sang by a male disney's villian. 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

This...got the biggest laugh out of me all week. :D

commander_tempest_s_scooty_car_by_texasu

Source: https://texasuberalles.deviantart.com/art/Commander-Tempest-s-Scooty-Car-715317976

• Brohoof 3