Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funny "business". Is it really funny?

ManaMinori

You know those people who make videos, or see animals doing their bow-chicka-wow-wow "business", and laugh like hyenas, like its the funniest thing in the world? (When its really not)

What do you guys think about such people? Are YOU one of those people?

Personally, I find it sad, unamusing, and ironic- knowing that these people certainly wouldn't find it amusing when they're trying to do their "business".

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I think it's sick, stupid and ridiculous that the dominant species on planet earth should sink as low as watching such things as a form of entertainment, and even worse yet, laughing themselves sick over it. Who are the real animals here?  :confused:

These types of videos exist? O_o What planet do I live on again? Hmm...I mean, humans tend to not fund other humans doing this as 'entertaining' so I find it really odd that anybody could possibly find 'entertainment' out of other animals doing so.

Seriously, I am confused. Is this just some really odd part of the internet that I have managed to avoid all this time?

I think it's sick, stupid and ridiculous that the dominant species on planet earth should sink as low as watching such things as a form of entertainment, and even worse yet, laughing themselves sick over it. Who are the real animals here? :confused:

good question, and it's one these type of people should be asking themselves

i think anyone or animal taking a dump would seem amusing to them. The jokes is on them once they find some "business" laying around their lawn. 

i think anyone or animal taking a dump would seem amusing to them. The jokes is on them once they find some "business" laying around their lawn.

there's another sort of business that I was referring to, actually...

Personally speaking I don't see the humor in it. I think it is rather silly to go around watching animals or people trying to have a few minutes of private time that are just trying to get some procreation going.

Of course I am probably a bad person to ask since my idea of humor can be wildly different than most others I have found.

I never saw one of those videos you speak of, but it doesn't sound so funny. Then again, as long as nobody is hurt in the process (they are just filming some animals humping / defecating, right) what's wrong with that? I mean it's a little weird and a little gross but if that's not your cup of tea than just don't watch.

Edited by Invincible

I don't know...I never go out of my way to see those videos....but also, I could see some potential humor depending on the situation....like for example that gif of the dog running up to an adult tiger to hump it...that was a little funny to me....most animal "business" is not really that funny....Like almost all kinds of comedy....It really depends on the situation.