gaming Where do you buy your video games from?

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

Since i search for older games, i often buy them on either Ebay or Amazon. Specially since a few of them are quiet rare, so i rather search on the 2 biggest Media Sides i know and trust.

Sometimes i go to Game Stores, that also sell older used Games. Sadly two of them are already gone.

Sometimes i also go to...uh, not sure how you call these in english..markets? Outside markets? Where they are multiple stands from People that all sell their stuff.

Signature.png.dfe30e494cadddd2f98e87ea7e3841eb.png

Sig made by Kyoshi

I haven't really bought any games in a while, but I would go to Steam or Amazon because I don't trust stores and don't like giving money to those hounds anyways (Though I still have to get Steam Wallet money somehow!... Gaben plz no...)

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

gamestop, or whichever stores has better sales. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I buy most of my games from Gamestop and very rarely download them from the Playstation store. I prefer to have discs. If it's an older, classic game I buy them from Amazon. Forgot to mention Steam as well.

Edited by Sgamer

post-8308-0-24263200-1457089482_zpsceedh

When I buy retro preowned consoles and cartriges I go to a privately owned Retro Game Shop i've been going to for 15 years.

ls.jpg

I know the owner so well he'll let me run the shop when he's out and let me hang out in the back room.

Steam, unless Green Man Gaming, Bundlestars, Humble Bundle or GoG have better sales on a game, which usually do....

if I want older, I go to the local shop called Iceman Video Games...they deal with more retro stuff like Atari to Genesis, N64, PS2...

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

For console games, I use Amazon or a local video game store, which has lower prices, but they're used games and the selection is generally small. For PC, I just use Steam or whatever website the game's hosted on.

16vU1MR.png

PSN: WokeSmeed53

Steam

For PC, I just use Steam

steam

Gabe needs to stop taking money out of my wallet! :baconmane:

*see ad on steam for game*

"Eh...dont really care about that game"

"75% PERCENT OFF 20 DOLLARS!"

"...DAMNIT! I've already bought 4 games this summer!...And havent even started playing 1!" :diamondtiara:

• 3 years later...

I exchange used PS4 disks with people in my city. For digital games I use steam (thanks to gaben that he acknowledges that Russia is not an Europe country and drastically lowers prices for us, unlike greedy Sony:okiedokieloki:)

• Brohoof 1

Either Steam or Xbox Live. I used to get physical copies from Ebay, but I've started transitioning to digital copies in recent years.

Oh, and I also had to download the Epic Games Store for MechWarrior 5, but other than that I don't use that launcher.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

I used to go to GameStop for my physical gaming needs. But I kind of stopped going after the bad press Game Stop has been getting. the last time I physically got something from them was Nintendo Labo #1 Variety Kit back in April 2018. From then on whenever I had to get a game physically like the other two kits of Nintendo Labo or Ring Fit Adventure, I went to Best Buy.

Honestly I get most of my games digitally through the Nintendo eShop or Steam for PC gaming

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Only go Gamestop when I have no other choice(which is unfortunate for Niche games since I buy those a lot and they usually have those), otherwise, Best Buy and Amazon are usually my go to stores