Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EgG Starlight Glimmer, Daring Do, and Juniper Montage

PinkiePie97

but if its not, like some people clearly are anticipating, then we could have a problem. 

Human Glim, since she's clearly not the same character, I would probably be ok with. Probably. 

I want it to be the human version of Starlight because I think the fandom would be able to accept that without jumping into yet another firestorm over something that would be trivial at best. It would also make her a clean slate, a character with no connection to Equestria, struggling to find her place in the world.

• Brohoof 2

I want it to be the human version of Starlight because I think the fandom would be able to accept that without jumping into yet another firestorm over something that would be trivial at best. It would also make her a clean slate, a character with no connection to Equestria, struggling to find her place in the world.

I would also be interested in seeing just how differently a human world version of Starlight would be compared the one in Equestria, seeing how the human world doesn't have cutie marks, and given that was a major motivation for Starlight to become a villain, I wonder if the human version ever was a villain or evil beforehand.

Or if they are going to make her an antagonist, what kind of motivation would she have, and how would Equestrian magic exactly play into that.

Edited by cmarston1

I would also be interested in seeing just how differently a human world version of Starlight would be compared the one in Equestria, seeing how the human world doesn't have cutie marks, and given that was a major motivation for Starlight to become a villain, I wonder if the human version ever was a villain or evil beforehand.

Or if they are going to make her an antagonist, what kind of motivation would she have, and how would Equestrian magic exactly play into that.

She could also be like how Sci-Twi was depicted but with her own unique traits so as to avoid painting her as a carbon copy.

Here's what I saw someone say in response to the song In Our Town: "My little Soviets, who knew ponies liked the ideals of Karl Marx?" I wonder if this Starlight Glimmer will just be a straight up communist. Or maybe the writers will make her an SJW!!!! :lol:

I will say that's excellent news that we have Daring Do and Starlight Glimmer in human forms are revealed! :D Also, we have an additional character named Juniper Montage and she have a good-looking design!

Not an EQG fan, but that (blatantly an adult) design of Daring is nice. The makeup made me giggle though. You read the storybook collection about her and you know she'd probably cringe at the idea. XD

Human Daring/AK Yearling may share her pony self's dislike for make-up and frilly dresses, but with the human being an actress, she HAS to don them  :twi:

Personally I like the changes made with EQG Daring Do. For starters it makes her look less like a straight up RD recolor, and second it makes her look like an actress(as opposed to a legit adventurer) and shows that she's much older than RD

Starlight's EQG get up looks cute and so does that new character

Also, this can finally be canon

sig-4822075.533025__safe_twilight%20spar

Well, so far not 100% canon, as we still don't know if Sunny is a die hard fan :dash:

• Brohoof 2

I hope that she's drastically different from the pony Starlight. Like, so strongly opposed to this Equestrian magic that Sunset and the others have, that she wants absolutely nothing to do with it, or them, or magic in her world, period, and succeeds in forcefully sending Shimms and the magic she brought over with her back to Equestria. 

Human Daring/AK Yearling may share her pony self's dislike for make-up and frilly dresses, but with the human being an actress, she HAS to don them  :twi:

Well, so far not 100% canon, as we still don't know if Sunny is a die hard fan :dash:

Heehee, yeah that's kinda what I thought after I wrote that about her being an actress in that world. She may hate it, but she does it if she needs to.

The only thing that slightly peeves me with Starlight, is that break my headcanon of her being older :dash:

Eqg screws with age in general. In Equstria Girls the CMC are Highschool Freshman. And in the show there like eleven twelve. Also I'm basking there ages off of how they appeared in season six.