Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite place to get pizza?

Lunarpalette

Surprisingly, it is from a local gas station. A while back a family from India bought the place and all the food they making is amazing. :3 The pizza is the best in the county and the chicken is incredible too. By far my favorite pizza ever. Second place goes to CiCi's. Pizza buffet? Yeah, that is always a winner.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite place is Little Caesars. The pizza tastes great and it's always $5, cheaper then the $10 it usually costs at other places. Plus crazy bread. CRAZY BREAD!

@Kyoshi Cici's buffalo chicken pizza is my favorite, I always order it if I don't see it out.

Edited by Sgamer

(edited)

I'm a pleb so I usually like to get my pizza from Domino's. As far as chains go, I do think it tastes good and it's affordable

There are few hole in the wall pizza places around that are really fucking good though that I'll stop by when I have the money to afford it

@SgamerNot to crazy about Little Caesar's Pizza but their crazy bread is amazing

Edited by The Undefeated of the East
  • Brohoof 1

Any of the local pizza places near me. I like their pizza more than the chain pizzerias, and there's this one place in particular that has the best pizza I've ever eaten.

Most of the best pizza places I've experienced are the standalone, non-chain restaurants. Stand-outs include Geno's Pizza in Massachusetts, Nima's Pizza in Arkansas and Grizzly Bear Pizza in Northern Cal. 

Chain pizza places I like are Figaro's Take N Bake pizza (they really pile the toppings to the roof!) and Pizza Hut, which has the best pan crust, nice and greasy. :o

I only ever eat pizza in my local joint called Graffitti and it's the only pizza I can stomach :'D

Well that one and Pizza Hut but I go there so rarely it doesn't count (like 3 times ever :P)

There's a place down the road a ways called "Fresh Crust"
Sort of a greasy spoon type place, but dear god... their pizza is amazing.

@_@

There's a local chain called Mazzio's. They have a style of pizza from a former restaurant called "Ken's" and it's really delicious and with slightly spicier sauce (Mazzio's regular pizza has sauce that tastes like straight-up ketchup, I don't like it anymore). Otherwise, I'll just have Pizza Hut.

• 2 years later...

I'm not that picky when it comes to pizza, so I don't really have a preference. I'm usually comfortable with getting it from which ever place is the closest.

• Brohoof 1