Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your opinion on Joshscorcher?

Eddie123

I find him quite enjoyable as a reviewer, and while I've disagreed with him in the past on various things, I still find his opinion interesting to hear about, along with what he uses to back it up.

He makes great pony content, but I was always in it for his gaming videos, and prefer that more

• Brohoof 2

I've been watching him for years, years before joining ponies. His videos are entertaining for his eccentric reactions and skepticism. KA-PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

• 1 year later...

His top 10 videos are alright, but I find his sense of humour kind of embarrassing (he still uses outdated rage faces in 2018), and his reviews try too hard to be like Nostalgia Critic's style of reviewing. And I personally don't like NC anyway so it just makes it harder to watch. 

35 minutes ago, BlueEyedPegasus said:

But like I said, he claims to be a Christian and yet never seemed have an ounce of forgiveness in his heart towards me, like he didn't think I was worth forgiving or something. I mean, I learned from my mistakes a long time ago, but his methods to me come off as rather questionable at best, and it really makes me wonder whether or not he really is the Godly man he makes himself out to be. I mean, tough love is a necessity, but this cutting off all contact with me just rubs me the wrong way.

Looks like to me you are playing the victim for an apology you are demanding tho :huh:. First, you aren’t entitled to it. Second, like you who claim that changed and stuff are in the millions, and very few actually mean it. Third, if you are still complaining for it at this point, it’s not a good sign you mean it. Fourth, highlighting his Christian background to demand an apology is NOT helping your case >_>

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Looks like to me you are playing the victim for an apology you are demanding tho :huh:. First, you aren’t entitled to it. Second, like you who claim that changed and stuff are in the millions, and very few actually mean it. Third, if you are still complaining for it at this point, it’s not a good sign you mean it. Fourth, highlighting his Christian background to demand an apology is NOT helping your case >_>

Maybe you're right, and I'm sorry about that. Besides, if it makes you feel any better, I have considered doing a different story in which the CMC's memories of the whole ordeal come back to haunt them and they need to learn to move on from their past mistakes. What do you think of that? 

• 3 weeks later...

I used to watch this YouTube user but then I started to stray away from MLP videos and he went along with that. I simply don’t care for brony YouTuber users.

I've always looked at him as a mostly good content creator. Some of his opinions are off to me, but I'm glad he at least admits his more confusing opinions that go against the grain to be purely subjective. I don't watch him often, but that's mainly because I don't watch a lot of brony reviewers or just Youtube reviewers in general now from not having the time like I used to.