Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone gonna miss a EQG film this year?

Summer Wish

Let me start off as any good Brony, the MLP movie this fall is going to be siiiiiiiiiick!

But an odd part of me, well...I really want another EQG film. I know, I know piggy as I am I want both. Does any pony else feel this way? Has the power that is Shim-sham really effected the fan-base that much so go through withdrawal?

I NEED MORE SUNNY-BUN IN MY LIFE!

Lol, ok jokes aside, here is my concern.

Does any-pony else feel like this is sorta a betrayal of the original fan-dom that we all fell in love with? (for myself personally this way back when i was six years old in 1989 with Gen1, but any who).

we get 3 special EG episodes this summer so no. im super exited cause with episodes they can explore diferent plots than movie cant wait.

i love EG so much too. love how each movie is connected and follows the stoy. usually kid cartoon movies are independent and have not conection between sequels.

We're still getting the 3 22-minute specials as the people above me pointed out, and all three of those together get pretty close to the average length of an EQG movie, so I'm not upset we aren't getting an EQG movie too on top of that.

Hardly. I can't stand anthro to begin with so EQG by default already is weird for me but overall i never even really bothered to watch any of the EQG movies besides the very first one and it wasn't anything stellar. Were not missing much by not getting another EQG movie. 

Edited by DayShadow
  • Brohoof 1

Well given the ending of Legend of Everfree, I kinda thought we would get a movie or something more than 22 minute shorts to deal with it.   But I am still looking forward to the specials because I do really enjoy the franchise.

Actually quite the opposite. They finally catch on that EqG want from bad to worse.

Edited by TBD

3 minutes ago, Nightshroud said:

to me I don't care for equestria girls so I would probily skip that 3rd movie  

3rd movie was rushed we all can see that x.x 

So much unused potential.but...we moved on. 

4 was betterif not a little creepy to me when the stinger was displayed xD

2 hours ago, Malcontent said:

3rd movie was rushed we all can see that x.x 

So much unused potential.but...we moved on. 

4 was betterif not a little creepy to me when the stinger was displayed xD

I think that equestria girls will become a rehash of the main show the idea well will dry up sooner or later

Edited by Nightshroud
mispelling

Nah, first of, now we're getting 3 stories instead of one, and second the way it's set up gives hope that we may finally get a miniseries

Well, the three upcoming specials roughly equals a movie in length. Plus three of them will show different plots, so I'm actually more excited for them yo :pinkie:  

• Brohoof 1

Since all three specials will be premiering on Netflix, the only way you could miss them would be if you didn't have the service. Also, finding them on YouTube would be next to impossible since Hasbro tend to block those, and Dailymotion isn't always the best choice.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Since all three specials will be premiering on Netflix, the only way you could miss them would be if you didn't have the service. Also, finding them on YouTube would be next to impossible since Hasbro tend to block those, and Dailymotion isn't always the best choice.

Amen to that. Also..ew daily motion xD 

12 hours ago, DayShadow said:

Hardly. I can't stand anthro to begin with so EQG by default already is weird for me but overall i never even really bothered to watch any of the EQG movies besides the very first one and it wasn't anything stellar. Were not missing much by not getting another EQG movie. 

They're  "coloured humans" and not anthro ponies.  if they were anthro, it'd defeat the purpose of  them "ponying up" Since, they'd always have tails, ears and wings and horns.

Personally, not really. I wasn't all that into EQG much. I just recently watched the 2 newer ones to catch up on.....I'm actually kinda disappointed it took this long for an actual MLP movie to come out....and yet there's been 4 EQG movies..?