mega thread What is your sexuality ?

DashingRainbow36

Even though I'm still pansexual, I'm currently leaning more towards guys than women. So I guess that's like 70/30, maybe even 80/20.

Glad to say I'm finally in a relationship, so that might be the reason why I'm liking guys a lot more than women right now. I don't think it will ever change back though, it feels right this way.

• Brohoof 2

Hm...

You know, I'm not totally sure anymore.

I just can't say anything with any degree of certainty. All I can do is guess...

Well, originally, I picked Straight (and I haven't bothered switching my choice in the poll). Maybe it isn't so simple...

The thing is, for starters, I'm just having a lot of trouble imagining myself taking part in the physical stuff with someone of the same gender. Especially when it comes to the back door. It's not even something I'd take part in with someone of the opposite gender.

Yet... When it comes to feelings... that attachment, that bond... I've felt it before which has caused my mind to stir uncomfortably... I've been told that I may be "panromantic" when I explained myself.

Maybe it's best I come back later to continue because trying to explain it in greater detail is getting me dizzy.

To add to this, I haven't even kissed yet. I never got to that point. I guess I'm too skinny nerdy (and in a way) disgusting. Contrary to seemingly popular belief, love doesn't (and shouldn't) matter on the PHYSICAL appearance of the person. But it is true that most rural people in Southeast Texas don't date nerds, but date football players and ranch hands. Or in my case moreso, cheerleaders and farm girls.

Whoa whoa whoa partner, in my experiance, women aren't primarily attracted to physical looks, it's more behavior, like confidence, charm, and responcibility (Towards her, so to speak), and even beautiful women will date nerds, it's not about your hobbies and your physique.  I don't wanna say something that will get banned, becuase I like this place, so if anypony wants to talk about this kind of stuff more in depth, or wants advice, or to vent and not to get judged, messgae me on the PMs.  We need a place to really vent, don't keep stuff like this all inside.    

Anyways, I'm about as straight as a frying pan.  I used to experiment with guys back in high-school.  Oh my, the bath-house stories.  Totally love chicks now, nothing better than a beautiful women. 

Edited by Deesinn

Whoa whoa whoa partner, in my experiance, women aren't primarily attracted to physical looks, it's more behavior, like confidence, charm, and responcibility (Towards her, so to speak), and even beautiful women will date nerds, it's not about your hobbies and your physique.  I don't wanna say something that will get banned, becuase I like this place, so if anypony wants to talk about this kind of stuff more in depth, or wants advice, or to vent and not to get judged, messgae me on the PMs.  We need a place to really vent, don't keep stuff like this all inside.    

Anyways, I'm about as straight as a frying pan.  I used to experiment with guys back in high-school.  Oh my, the bath-house stories.  Totally love chicks now, nothing better than a beautiful women. 

Uhhhh that all depends on a person not his/her gender ... Some people are more into looks, other into personality. You can't generalize like that...

Well, my sexuality is complex. But simply explained as Bisexual Pancurious.

I have a greater romantic attraction to men, but greater sexual attractions to women. I also have had some moments where there was a transvestite, and I was extremely attracted to them. But I often can't think of one in bed with me.

I would go more complex than that, but it starts to get forum inappropriate.

I'm quite sure im bi, im attracted to both sexes. Sometimes I wanna kiss my best friend (who is male) and its kinda awkward cause im attracted to his sister. One time I asked if i could motorboat her and it got really awkward.

Bicurious, I want to be in a relationship with a girl, but have an attraction to some males too and would 'do stuff' with them, but never have so, yeah *shrugs* who knows xD 

I have a personal belief that a good chunk of people have a little bit of bisexuality in them.

Myself, I'm about 85% heterosexual. I am attracted to girls but I don't particularly like having sex with them, depending on a number of factors.

But yeah, I like men, so. Heterosexual.

• Brohoof 1

I am straight... but fucking god Tom Hiddlestone is HOT!

people-really-want-thor-villain-loki-to-

If you disagree you have issues XD But seriously the fact that i can understand the attractiveness of a man doesn't make me less of a man or "heterosexual".

• Brohoof 2

This is my first time admitting this. I am Bisexual. Although, I tend to be more attracted to females, but thats probably because there aren't any gays in my school :|. Not that I'm saying I haven't been attracted to one or two guys before ;)

Edited by UberAntics
  • Brohoof 1

I've ended up changing my vote to Bi, as it has taken me 12 years to realize it, but I am in fact Bi-sexual (but I guess, once I have the sex change in a year or two, I will be more lesbian than anything ;))

• 3 weeks later...

I'm asexual.

I got too much swag to be sexually attracted to anyone.  :D 

Eh. It isn't something a lot of people know about me (mostly because I keep it closeted), but whatever. It isn't something that I feel the need to discuss.

And honestly, I just chalk it up to an utter lack of libido. I couldn't get off to anything before I became a clopper, and even now, it's just because of the pony in the picture rather than the actual picture; still, I'm feeling like less and less of a clopper the more I do it (my love for Rarity doesn't wane, though ;) )