Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most emotional moment for you?

lukokotas

Twilight's coronation speech in Magical Mystery Cure was the moment I knew that FIM was something special to me, and seeing Twilight reflect on her friends and everything up to the end of season 3, still gets to me.

• Brohoof 4

Probably in Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 2 when Celestia banishes Nightmare Moon... and her sister.

I cannot even imagine the pain of having to do such an act would cause.

Honorable mention goes to Hurricane Fluttershy and Magical Mystery Cure.

• Brohoof 4

In "Hurricane Fluttershy" when Fluttershy began to cry because she couldn't perform. That was the most emotional moment for me. :(

Also, Celestia banishing Luna, the liberary blown up and Twilight becoming an alicorn.

• Brohoof 3

Rainbow Dash taking Scootaloo under her wing, considering it was something I wanted to see more than anything since I started watching the show

• Brohoof 2

I don't care what y'all say, Celestia's song in Magical Mystery Cure while she shows Twilight clips of her adventures makes me tear up. So does Part 2 of The Return of Harmony when Twilight is reading her old friendship reports from the previous season and restoring her color. And of course Hurricane Fluttershy... "Fluttershy, Fluttershy, Fluttershy can REALLY FLY!"

Edited by Prospekt
  • Brohoof 1

The song "Seeds of the Past" from "A Hearth's Warming Tail" feels like the truth right now. Can't think of another part of the show which so consistently brings me to the brink of tears. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to actually have to call this a three-way tie. There are three moments in the show that consistently make me cry.

1.) Rara singing The Magic Inside. I LOVE that song. Makes me cry whenever I hear it.

2.) Rainbow Dash saying goodbye to Tank. I know exactly how she feels, and it brings back memories.

3.) Fluttershy crying in Hurricane Fluttershy. She tried so hard, and still failed. I feel sorry for her every time.

• Brohoof 3

As far as tragic happenings in the show, I'd say when Twilight had lost her library, that one was a heavy hitter considering I have a fond attachment to my books.

Rainbow Dash's emotional scene in Tanks For The Memories was also heartbreaking, since we all know the pain over having to part ways with our pet friends
(even if it's just for the winter).

Songs like "AppleJack's Lullaby" from the episode Bloom and Gloom also really struck a chord with me. AppleJack having to assure her younger sister about still being herself even though she's growing up and embracing change reminds me alot of my experience when moving out for college back in 2015.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/27/2017 at 9:59 PM, Lambdadelta said:

The final song of Crusader of the lost marks made me cheer for CMC, the part where AJ mentioned about her parents are heart-breaking ;_;

What Lambdadelta said, and also the flashback scene. It just hit me right there. :(

I don't know how to describe the next ones, so I'll just post the pic and you'll know what I mean...

Twilight_and_Celestia_in_starry_space_S03E13.thumb.png.343835fc9c6380c892a73eeb04a550c9.png

This scene from 'Magical Mystery Cure'

Forgot something, this too, also one of those emotional moments as well... :(

-_S5E24.thumb.png.220e0a6dc8eaddfe91cec28acd1249b7.png

...and finally, Rara's performance at the last part of the episode which is 'The Mane Attraction'.

Edited by GunPla_NiNJa_4
  • Brohoof 2

56 minutes ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

I don't know how to describe the next ones, so I'll just post the pic and you'll know what I mean...

Twilight finally archieve her dream, this song make people cheer for her, but at that time i dont care about her that much, so this song has less impact on me, at least the song is nice.

57 minutes ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

Forgot something, this too, also one of those emotional moments as well... :(

This basically a "i screwed up" song, but the melody is sad... like i watching a anime or something :orly:

57 minutes ago, GunPla_NiNJa_4 said:

...and finally, Rara's performance at the last part of the episode which is 'The Mane Attraction'

The moment Rara can be herself again, best part of the episode.

• Brohoof 2

I have some different ones:

• Rainbow Dash breaking down in Tanks for the Memories. Her realization that he would have to go away for the winter and her expressions, it was heart-breaking for me. Possibly the saddest I have been in an episode of the show.
  • The CMC's realizing that they might not always enjoy doing things together in On Your Marks, and seeing Apple Bloom struggle with that. That entire concept and how it was shown was actually insanely sad, to the point where I honestly didn't enjoy the episode much. It was a bit too depressing for me.
  • Nearly all of Crusaders of the Lost Mark, considering what the episode was all about. The CMC's achieving what they set out to do so long ago was tear worthy.
  • Brohoof 1