Do you base your eating diet around what ponies eat in FiM?

Reose

It seems quite silly and unhealthy to base your diet off of a show. Especially since some things people aren't made to digest or handle excessamounts off. Honestly if you are basing your diet off of this, you need to take a break from it as that is quite a bit obsessive, even for me.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am actually a vegetarian. A lacto-ovo vegetarian to be exact. So while I generally don't eat meat, I do sometimes eat eggs and milk. I'd imagine that my diet is quite similar to the ponies on the show considering that you sometimes see them eating foods containing milk and eggs.

It wasn't really a decision I based around the show. A lot of my family members are vegetarian, so it was something I was more of less already accustomed. I don't really like the taste or texture of most meats to tell you the truth. So it's more convenient to be a veggie. Don't necessarily have anything against meat eaters...or vegans for that matter. I'm a live and let live kind of guy.

Being vegetarian is probably one of the reasons I love herbivorous animals the most. Especially the hoofed ones! :yay::smug::sneer::pinkie:^_^:please:

Oh goodness no!

Pretty sure I'd starve if I had to switch to an entirely apple-based diet. 

"I still believe that peace and plenty and happiness can be worked out some way. I am a fool."

-Kurt Vonnegut

No. But at the risk of sounding really weird, I'm curious about baked bads. I doubt I could bring myself to actually try one even if I had the chance, but there is a part of me that wants to know how awful they are. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

1643623560_tacodidrasignature(bysparklefan1234).gif.c9b58495d983ed4ff485d6fb7d43d298.gif

Signature by @Sparklefan1234

• 7 months later...

I wouldn’t say I BASE my diet around MLP, but since watching the show, I’ve noticed that meat seems less appetizing to me. Is that weird?:please: 

I’ve never been a big meat-eater, though. So I can’t tell you if that’s because of Pony or not.:)

• Brohoof 1

FinalM6Banner.png.1fc5746b51cf455ac51ccb9004ac818a.png

MLP Forums' own PUNK ROCK pony!

Alternative rock, pop punk, punk rock, and a lil’ bit of emo. ;) 

More apples for sure, and maybe Skittles, not something they eat in the show but it just feels like it has something to do with Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

• 8 months later...

Simply put, No. I like meat too much, and equines (horses, ponies) are herbivores. Plus, their diet of grass, hay, and dandelion sandwiches, etc, I don't think would provide very much nutrition. 

NOW...... there are also the more normal foods, such as what you find at Sugarbude Corner or at the Apple Family household. But most of the food that would be considered normal, by human standards, is sweets and junkfood. So, once more, No, as thats not a very healthy diet.

Well ya know... JR down the street, he hasn't noticed any of his hay missing from the barn yet, nor the corn, nor the really yummy apples... my tummy has sure noticed though.

... umm... no. No, I don't do that. Closest I come to that is wanting to make inspired dishes, using food that humans typically eat.

dieWifTheHerd.gif.35285b33b6e55f13821c42e0296af040.gif

Yes.  Yes, I do.  I absolutely base my diet around that of the ponies.  Ever since I started watching the show, I only eat hay.

Spoiler

I'm only kidding, of course.

I suppose I could base my diet on that of Pinkie, but then I would has diabeetus.

Spoiler

blogentry-26336-0-55665700-1413783982.jp

I don't know, man. All those pastries aren't good for your health and apples aren't exactly my favorite fruit. Hay is pretty good though, and rocks, what can you say? They're rocks. 

Maud_Pie___we_have_rock_soup___S5E20.thumb.png.3d924b5d1f40ee98e060eb6ae8a9d038.png

That is my Christmas dinner you are looking at right there. :mlp_nom:

CuteCometSig.png.f16d5c8ed97aa389f3c6656ff5a9a1cd.png

4 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

and rocks, what can you say? They're rocks. 

That is my Christmas dinner you are looking at right there. :mlp_nom:

I must admit though, it got me wondering if there were any safe minerals out there (no, don't eat the rock) that you could drop into soup to enhance the flavor.

dieWifTheHerd.gif.35285b33b6e55f13821c42e0296af040.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Some of the stuff they eat on a daily basis is poisonous to the regular horses (Daffodil and daisy sandwich) some are don't even have nutritional value to humans (hay and hay based products).

I might survive on pastries and apple based products, but that diet alone is unhealthy.