Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

EQG plots that you'd like to see done

Unlikeable Pony

(edited)

Sci-Twi wins a contest and gets VIP seating for 7 to watch the world's first moon-shot .

(i still insist that this "Human World" is NOT Earth)

While touring the ship, Pinkie Pie gets hungry and pushes the "Launch" button, thinking the in flight catering will serve lunch!

Applejack, in a panic - "Sugar-cube, I'm thinkin' ya'all might need glasses!"

Rarity (Channeling Bette Davis) Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight!"

The mane 7 get launched into space. Twilight and Sunset manage to work out the controls, and the mission starts! 

Rainbow Dash then becomes the first person to walk on the moon!

Cheers! Yay! The Rainbooms perform a song while in freefall!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

24 minutes ago, Hierok said:

What the sirens have been doing.

That SHOULD be explored more. There are whole other classes of non-ponies we have only ever seen a couple of instances of - minotaurs, for example.  It seems unlikely there were only exactly three sirens, ever, and all three got banished to EqG.. More likely they were a (possibly outlaw) single group who got out of hand... so we could do with seeing some who aren't bad-guy-of-the-week.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That SHOULD be explored more. There are whole other classes of non-ponies we have only ever seen a couple of instances of - minotaurs, for example.  It seems unlikely there were only exactly three sirens, ever, and all three got banished to EqG.. More likely they were a (possibly outlaw) single group who got out of hand... so we could do with seeing some who aren't bad-guy-of-the-week.

I don't know. I like the idea of a species who are always the enemies for the ponies, like the changelings for s6. I want to see the Ursas again.

8 minutes ago, Hierok said:

I don't know. I like the idea of a species who are always the enemies for the ponies, like the changelings for s6. I want to see the Ursas again.

I don't think that fits with the whole ethos of MLP though; even the Changelings CAN change, there is a song about that :D

We do see societies where their underlying philosophy or leadership are opposed to the equestrian kingdom though, or simply not subordinate to it; the shiny new Changeling kingdom for example, while now much more friendly to the equestrians, are still independent, and then we have the Yaks, whatever society the Zebras/Minotaurs are from, and so forth. Dragons are becoming friendlier under Ember, but it would probably still not be wise for stray ponies to wander into Dragon territory and that could change if Ember were deposed.

Sirens now... sirens are predators, and by their nature, seem to feed on other sentient species; I can see them having trouble even accepting ponies as anything other than food... and possibly having herds of ponies in their own lands, much as we treat herds of cattle. I can imagine the equestrians having an issue or two with that :)

• Brohoof 1

One thing I really, really hope they do is explore Sunset's ties with Equestria more. I always found it fascinating just how someone who has spent most of her life as a pony seems happier in the human world, to the point where she is now fully integrated as a human. So, with all that in mind imagine what would happen if she encountered her old life again; will she see some charms about it that she couldn't before? Will she start to become homesick? Will she ever have to choose between the two worlds?

I don't know, this seems like an idea that practically writes itself, and I think would be a waste if they never did.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Sci-Twi wins a contest and gets VIP seating for 7 to watch the world's first moon-shot .

(i still insist that this "Human World" is NOT Earth)

While touring the ship, Pinkie Pie gets hungry and pushes the "Launch" button, thinking the in flight catering will serve lunch!

Applejack, in a panic - "Sugar-cube, I'm thinkin' ya'all might need glasses!"

Rarity (Channeling Bette Davis) Fasten your seatbelts, it's going to be a bumpy flight!"

The mane 7 get launched into space. Twilight and Sunset manage to work out the controls, and the mission starts! 

Rainbow Dash then becomes the first person to walk on the moon!

Cheers! Yay! The Rainbooms perform a song while in freefall!

You forgot the gorgonzola cheese and Spike eating it with it's helmet on! 

• Brohoof 1

I'd like too see the Dazzlings come back. We know magic is still around in the eqg world, so they could still get their magic power back. I'd love too see a revenge plot involving the sirens. They were the best villian eqg has had so far. We need too see them again.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack getting an actual character arc and development for once.:P

I mean seeing how EQG AJ isn't exactly where she wants to be in life, she can actually grow by considering what she wants to do after graduating, such as whether or not she wants to go to College or if she wants to stay with the family business.  Plus we could also see how dealing with magical threats could affect this as well.  So yeah EQG Applejack actually has more potential than pony Applejack.

Besides that I would be interested in the series ending by pulling a Korra season 2 by having the girls keep the portals between both worlds open and become the bridge between humans and Equestria and stuff like that.

• Brohoof 2

51 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Applejack getting an actual character arc and development for once.:P

I mean seeing how EQG AJ isn't exactly where she wants to be in life, she can actually grow by considering what she wants to do after graduating, such as whether or not she wants to go to College or if she wants to stay with the family business.  Plus we could also see how dealing with magical threats could affect this as well.  So yeah EQG Applejack actually has more potential than pony Applejack.

Besides that I would be interested in the series ending by pulling a Korra season 2 by having the girls keep the portals between both worlds open and become the bridge between humans and Equestria and stuff like that.

Really, I think each of the Humane 6 should get at least one story to themselves. In Dance Magic, it was quite refreshing to see EqG Rarity take the lead for once, and IMO it worked out very well.

Even though that portal thing you mentioned doesn't necessarily sound bad, it would make things a bit... confusing in terms of the main show's continuity. I personally think it could be interesting for Sunset to hear the portal will be closed for good, essentially forcing her to choose between the two worlds. And if they foreshadow her starting to become homesick or ponder her ties to Equestria in general, I feel this could be the perfect way to send off Sunset's character arc.

• Brohoof 1

I'd like an episode where Rarity is shown to practice ballet, and end up late for band practice; RD would be contemptuous of it and make fun of ballet as not being "hard" like the sports she plays, with the two getting into an argument and dash eventually getting dared by Rarity to do it for a week if its so easy, with Rarity also agreeing to do one of RD's sports as well later.

cue RD working on ballet for the the rest of the episode and realizing its actually pretty hard, but becoming more determined by this not to quit, with her eventually accepting ballet as just as physically intensive an activity as her sports and performing a single recital with rarity.

The episode would then end on a brick joke of rarity being tossed something like a football or hockey helmet at the end by RD and being told to hold up her end of the bargain as a noodle incident of her being about to be forced to do an incredibly violent/physical sport.

• Brohoof 1

The most obvious one is to have Sunset reconcile with Celestia as it's a concept fans have been wanting to see for a few years now. I would also like to see an episode dedicated to the living arrangements Sunset has since we've not seen her place of residence despite that one map showing us a general location of where it would be.

7 hours ago, Ganondorf8 said:

The most obvious one is to have Sunset reconcile with Celestia as it's a concept fans have been wanting to see for a few years now. I would also like to see an episode dedicated to the living arrangements Sunset has since we've not seen her place of residence despite that one map showing us a general location of where it would be.

I think it'd be neat if Sunset was living with principal celestia; It'd be neat to explore Human celestia a bit if they tied the two of them together.

I'd really like to get the official version of how Sunset came to the human world, as well as what happened to her when she did. Where does she live, is she in foster care or maybe even adopted, who taught her how to play guitar, stuff like that. I doubt we will ever get to see it, but then I didn't think we'd ever see AJ's parent story either.

I also really want human Sunset and Starlight be a villain pair with their own magic.

14 hours ago, Unlikeable Pony said:

I think it'd be neat if Sunset was living with principal celestia; It'd be neat to explore Human celestia a bit if they tied the two of them together.

I suspect Celestia lives with Luna since they are sisters so that would make it a threesome in that scenario.

33 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Sunny meeting the human counterparts of her parents

If that were to happen I think that Sunset's brain would officially shut down.

Could make for some funny reactions, or it could actually be kinda traumatizing seeing how Sunset basically abandoned any family she had in Equestria for years, only to see the mirror image (pun intended) of her parents staring back at her.

• Brohoof 1

I think it'd be good if they addressed a bit of the elephant in the room of how every single other human who comes in contact with equestrian goes insane and turns into a monster but the mane six Don't.
establish that negative emotions make their magic behave chaotically or dangerously, so they have a few episodes of them trying to master their magic and also get some of their more negative traits under control-- Like have an episode where dash has to learn to keep her anger in check and not let it get the better of her (Kind of like that IDW comic, except not S****y), or one with Rarity and narcissm.