Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Funny Mistakes

PlzDelete

We all make mistakes. Some of them we laugh at now in the future! Here is a mistake I made that I kinda find funny now. 

I used to have a horrible language arts teacher in middle school.  She would always yell at everyone and yet chose favorites amount us students. One day, I was standing behind her near the door. She was yelling at someone; completely distracted. I started flipping her off with both my hands behind her back. The kid she was yelling at started pointing at me and laughing.  As quick as lightning,  she turned her head and saw me with both middle fingers in her face... I got a week of detention... I still think it's funny though. 

• Brohoof 4

Anyways what's really funny is when I make silly mistakes on Minecraft mini-games on massive mini-game servers! Like once in skywars on Hypixel I was crossing to the centre but because I forgot to look up someone managed to shoot me with an arrow and throw me into the void. I was laughing tons at that but I was super annoyed at the same time over the death! :)

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Techno Universal said:

Anyways what's really funny is when I make silly mistakes on Minecraft mini-games on massive mini-game servers! Like once in skywars on Hypixel I was crossing to the centre but because I forgot to look up someone managed to shoot me with an arrow and throw me into the void. I was laughing tons at that but I was super annoyed at the same time over the death! :)

I know those feels. I used to play Minecraft and made TONS of hilarious mistakes. I tried to trap a skeleton and keep it as a pet when I first played. It killed me so many times. XD

My funniest story was I was playing Fable 3 with a friend and I had a mission to kill a guys wife but I was trying to decide what to do. Will in the midst of this I sneezed violently and managed to shoot the guy in the face. My buddy just sits there looking at me like I lost my mind and goes " Why the buck did you shoot him?! " I swear I didnt mean to and we start laughing over it. Its still a running joke over seven years later. 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

I know those feels. I used to play Minecraft and made TONS of hilarious mistakes. I tried to trap a skeleton and keep it as a pet when I first played. It killed me so many times. XD

Yeah keeping a Skeleton as a pet is a really silly and bad idea straight off the bat. Plus even once someone in Skywars was moving around me so much that I literally couldn't hit the guy at all and he managed to kill me in the end. Though it's really funny when I snipe people with an arrow when they are building across into the centre! :)

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Jedishy said:

My funniest story was I was playing Fable 3 with a friend and I had a mission to kill a guys wife but I was trying to decide what to do. Will in the midst of this I sneezed violently and managed to shoot the guy in the face. My buddy just sits there looking at me like I lost my mind and goes " Why the buck did you shoot him?! " I swear I didnt mean to and we start laughing over it. Its still a running joke over seven years later. 

In the FACE?! Nice shot then! XD

Just now, PuddingPonyPal said:

In the FACE?! Nice shot then! XD

Eyup. That is why my friend believed me. He knew that if I was trying to shoot the guy it would be rapid shots center mass. Not one fast one to the face. 

• Brohoof 1

I accidentally put a full soda can upside down in my pocket during a meeting (it was open)

-.-

Edited by Guest

I was in Liverpool in England last week and I bought a box of chips (fries). I like to have salt on my chips so I looked about and saw a trolley with ketchup and the like on it, what I didn't notice was that this trolley also had things for making tea on it, there was no division and it wasn't very obvious. I grabbed a bag of salt, tore it open and poured it all over my chips. I started walking and eating them and I was sharing them with my grandma, she said they tasted oddly sweet, I have a sweet tooth so I hadn't actually noticed the sweet taste so much. Turns out it wasn't a bag of salt I just poured all over the chips, it was sugar that was meant to be put in your tea. I still ate the sugary chips though, didn't taste that bad and made my grandma stop eating them so more for me.

Edited by Battenberg
  • Brohoof 3

Once I went to a thrift store quite late and didn't realize it was almost closing time already. I was wandering between the shelves when the lights suddenly got turned off which startled me and I turned to look at the checkout over the shelves. Then I heard a staff person say "You were so silent that I didn't notice there was someone still there" and she laughed. I apologized, quickly paid for the things I found and exited.

I often keep on saying that it's embarrassing to go to places that are going to close very soon yet that day I accidentally did just that myself. :please:

When people mistake your car for theirs and try to get in.

The weirdest instance in my mind was when a friend of mine went to unlock a trailblazer that looked like his, and it opened. He realized the windows weren't tinted and the license plate was different and lost his crap. Totally not his SUV, not sure why his key worked!

• Brohoof 1

On 8/20/2017 at 9:25 PM, Meeps said:

When people mistake your car for theirs and try to get in.

The weirdest instance in my mind was when a friend of mine went to unlock a trailblazer that looked like his, and it opened. He realized the windows weren't tinted and the license plate was different and lost his crap. Totally not his SUV, not sure why his key worked!

LOL! I recently had a mistaken car incident happen to me! :P  Some friends of ours came from Virginia ahead of a wedding. I needed cash to cover some expenses at that wedding so I asked them to drive me to my bank.  After completing my transaction I came out and I walked up to what I thought was their car. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I took a closer look and there was a strange woman counting out lots of money on the passengers seat. I quickly threw up my hands, backed away, and said I was sorry. Doubt she heard me with the windows up.  But yeah, the poor lady must've thought for a minute someone was trying to rob her.  Not helping matters was the fact that this was a tough part of town.  

Anyway, my roommate, her friends, and I all got a good laugh from that. :lol: 

• Brohoof 1

Yesterday my mother was standing on a chair to fix some curtains... then one of the chair legs got lodged in a floor-vent door, she nearly fell over Wilhelm-style, and then she accidentally tore off the vent door in the process of dislodging the chair.

One of the dumbest things I have ever done happened a few years ago. I was visiting my sister. My nephew had some juice and I tried to put the juicebox back in the fridge. That should be the easiest task there is, but this time it wasn't! I tried to open the fridge door but it was stuck. I didn't understand how it could be so tough to open so I tried again – to no avail. After this, I decided to pull it open with all the power I had, and it fell to the floor. It was only at that moment that I realized it wasn't a fridge door at all, but a magnet board that just happened to look like one! Everyone else laughed like crazy and I joined in after I had picked up all the magnets and put the whole thing back on the wall. I still make references to this bizarre incident once in a while. :D

• Brohoof 3

My dog used to play with a dirty old deflated soccer ball. He loved it and we would play fetch with it all the time outside. One day I was working inside on a hot summer day and had to go outside to the shop to cut down some framing I was putting up. Well, I saw my dog across the driveway and he was prancing and whining to play.

I have to state I was working inside and my eyes were still adjusting to the bright outside...

I noticed a lump in the shade on the driveway and thought, 'oh, his ball is right here I'll just kick it while my hands are full'.

So I wound up my game winning goal kick and whaled that thing with all the might and glory of my high school days to knock it clear into the sky so the dog could go and chase it down.

But it wasn't a soggy soccer ball, it was a freaking boulder. (My son was young back then he used to play with rocks, making scenery for his toy cars and trucks, so he moved it out there in the middle of the driveway!!!!!!)

Sprained two toes and invented some new and interesting cuss words... :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

When I accidentally dressed up as a zombie for this Children Halloween volunteer event, when I'm not suppose to, but forgot.  Boy, I scared the sh* out of these kids.

• Brohoof 2

I've had so many funny mistakes it's actually not funny :lol: 

Probably the most recent one happened a couple weeks ago while I was traveling on a road trip with my mom and siblings. Ok so we stopped at a rest area for a pee break and to stretch our legs. I headed into the restroom with my mom and little sister. It was a multiple stall bathroom, they chose one stall to go in, and so I was walking down the rows of stalls to find one with a toilet that actually wasn't disgustingly filthy. (Yeah I'm a bit of a germaphobe when it comes to bathrooms xD) All of the 5 or 6 stalls they had were empty, or at least that what it seemed like. Some of the stall doors were open, some were closed, but they all seemed empty. (I was also slightly glancing under each stall door as I was walking to check for anyone's feet xD) I found a decently clean stall, so I stepped in and closed and locked the door. 

Now, keep in mind the entire bathroom stunk to high heaven. Like, really bad, reaaallly bad, it was almost unbearable. The smell seemed to be coming from the empty stall beside mine. I just thought whoever was in here last must have had a lot of bussiness to take of. So, because I thought no one else besides my mom and little sister were in there using a stall a few stalls over, I said out loud: "Dang it stinks in here." My voice echoed throughout the whole bathroom. After I was finished I stepped out of my stall, and went over to the sinks to wash my hands. As I turned on the faucet, my mom and little sister stepped out and walked over. My mom leaned in to me and whispered: "Shhh omg Lauren there's someone in that stall." She glanced at the closed stall that was beside the one I was prevously in. I was all like "What??" I finished washing my hands and noticed there was feet under the stall door! Someone was in there and must have been going number 2! No wonder why it smelled so bad lol. But they most definitely heard me when I said It stinked in there. 

I rushed out of the bathroom with my mom and sister as fast I could, trying not to laugh but at the same time feeling a little embarrassed. (Just imagine how embarrassed I made that person feel?) xD

So many years ago, now. I'm sure I've told it on this forum sometime before

High school marching band. We were in the buses ready to head out to the big competition several states away. I had a six pack of Dr Pepper bottles. I decided to open one. They had been shook up somewhere down the line. I did not yet know how to properly open pop bottles slowly. I don't think I have to say what happened next. Lol. The end result was having to take my now Dr Pepper soaked pillows to my parents (so I didn't have pillows on that trip), and then having to head to the back of the bus and change in that tiny bathroom. They had a generic band shirt for me to change in. What did I have to change out of? Our brand new section shirts! Guess what happened at the first rehearsal on the way there? The band director commented on how the whole section was wearing their section shirts... But... I wasn't. T.T (He didn't comment on that, but still.)

I work for my school's stage crew and for me that usually means doing audio playback. Last spring we were doing the play "The Diary of Anne Frank", and there's a scene where Anne's father brings out the music box and it plays a Hebrew prayer song. Unfortunately I had already skipped ahead to the next sound cue, which was the air raid which would happen later that night. Sooo for half a second the music box played air raid sounds during the prayer time :lol: 

Everyone thought it was too funny to get upset at me, haha. 

• Brohoof 3

I was at the hotel where my roommate works and was helping her out with a few chores during a busy time of the morning. There was a travelling Russian ballet troupe staying there and most of them didn't speak English. They checked out, had boarded a tour bus and were starting to drive away when I noticed a big box of dishes had been left behind in the lobby. I ran out into the parking lot, waving frantically at the bus. They stopped, I handed them the box and they took it, having little idea what I was saying to them and nodding with a confused expression on their faces. After they left, I returned to the lobby as another group of guests came in and finished unloading their car. They looked around and wondered where their box of dishes disappeared to. I didn't have the courage to tell them it was on its way to Russia as an unintentional gift from the good ol' USA. :please: 

• Brohoof 1

33 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I was at the hotel where my roommate works and was helping her out with a few chores during a busy time of the morning. There was a travelling Russian ballet troupe staying there and most of them didn't speak English. They checked out, had boarded a tour bus and were starting to drive away when I noticed a big box of dishes had been left behind in the lobby. I ran out into the parking lot, waving frantically at the bus. They stopped, I handed them the box and they took it, having little idea what I was saying to them and nodding with a confused expression on their faces. After they left, I returned to the lobby as another group of guests came in and finished unloading their car. They looked around and wondered where their box of dishes disappeared to. I didn't have the courage to tell them it was on its way to Russia as an unintentional gift from the good ol' USA. :please: 

My jaw dropped while reading that. XD

• 2 years later...
On 8/26/2017 at 6:56 PM, Tacodidra said:

One of the dumbest things I have ever done happened a few years ago. I was visiting my sister. My nephew had some juice and I tried to put the juicebox back in the fridge. That should be the easiest task there is, but this time it wasn't! I tried to open the fridge door but it was stuck. I didn't understand how it could be so tough to open so I tried again – to no avail. After this, I decided to pull it open with all the power I had, and it fell to the floor. It was only at that moment that I realized it wasn't a fridge door at all, but a magnet board that just happened to look like one! Everyone else laughed like crazy and I joined in after I had picked up all the magnets and put the whole thing back on the wall. I still make references to this bizarre incident once in a while. :D

THIS MY SIDES!!!!! OH MY LORD!!! hahahaha! 

• Brohoof 2

In high school we had access to a kettle and fridge, there was a kitchen. So I was having my daily tea with my friends and it was time to head back to the classroom with our hot beverages. Me, being the polite coffee machine I am, put the kettle back where it belongs. My friend was giving me a weird look and asked "why did you put the kettle in the fridge?"

I was spending the day with my dad and we went out to a restaurant for lunch. As we left, somehow, both of us simultaneously screwed up and tried to get into the wrong car. This was ages ago, but I still get a good laugh out of it.

Edited by Cash_In

Turning the thermostat dial all the way down to the point where it was pretty much off and then thinking the furnace was broke and trying to fix it before realizing that I just need to turn the dial back up! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1