Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If humans were able to get cutie marks, what do you think your cutie mark would be?

The Equestrian Brony

I think my cutie mark would probably be a horse or a MLP logo honestly. It's the one thing I love the most. It's also the one thing I talk about the most. I know almost everything about horses and I love them! I love My Little Pony too of course.

What would your cutie mark be? 

• Brohoof 4

I think I'd just be a blank flank for a long time since discovering myself and what kind of talents I have is confusing.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, The Artist Formerly Known As A.V. said:

The ? Block from the Mario series:

18j46x7tjen2ejpg.jpg

Reasons:

1. I like Mario.

2. It can contain all kinds of useful goodies.

3. Since -- for real -- I don't know what my CM would be, the question mark represents the mystery.

Hmm... very interesting. Nice cutie mark lol

Edited by The Equestrian Brony

My cutie mark would be the same one my ponysona has, a horseshoe and lightnng bolt. Tbh I have no idea what it represents because, well I have no idea who I'm supposed to be. I want to be a race car driver or professional horse rider more than anything though. The only question is...if humans could get cutie marks...WHERE would the cutie mark be? 

• Brohoof 1

Well... That's a tough one :huh:. I don't really know, I'm good with computers, I like games, I like pc hardware.... Eihh, Probably a cpu or a motherboard. But I'd also want something mlp related cause I like it so much... Ugh, I can't decide! 

• Brohoof 1