Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cutie mark would you like to have if you were a pony?

Dashy 4 Ever

I've already posted that I'd have a cactus cutie mark but I think that it'd have a little flower on top of it as well. It'd tell others about my love for plants and flowers and maybe work as a hint towards my personality too - sometimes I can seem kind of prickly and I rarely am everyone's favorite, but uhhh, if you don't get too close you can look at the nice flower? That wasn't very inspirational but I'd like it. :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Nightmare Terror said:

Ok I’ve settled it mine is the mark of shame from halo.

This sounds odd but at first I thought it was an eye. Even if it has something to do with shame, I think it looks neat!

My cutie mark would be a video game controller. The cutie mark would represent my love and passion for playing video games. As well as the friendships and connections that I've made through playing video games. 

So many different things...

A computer (because I like CAD software, I use MuseScore to write music, and I spend so much time on it doing other things)

Musical notes

DJ equipment (mixer, LP records, lights, and speakers)

Bari Sax (I played Baritone Saxophone in high school; wish I could find a reasonably-priced replacement.)

A book (I love reading. I'm thinking all of the above could be on the book's pages.)

• Brohoof 1

I have thought about this and as a Mortician, I suppose it would be death related, but I also love drawing, and have been drawing for many, many years, as soon as I could hold a pencil, I've been drawing and doodling! 

So, I think I'd have a skull, and instead of the crossed bones behind it, it would be a crossed pencil and pen ^^

The only other thing I think I would have, is a skull with a red sillouette of a dragon wrapped around it. The reasons for that are a bit personal, but if you'd ask any of my friends they'd very much agree, I'll just say that. ; 3

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Nexus Matraxial Artemis said:

I want this to be my cutie mark! :D

1471539701_NexolianSymbol!(emblem).thumb.png.52d90f72e9811ac81f190b74cbcfd300.png

That's a very nice mark! Did you make it yourself, or is it from somewhere else?

• Brohoof 2

A cutie mark of my pony self, looking at its cutie mark, which would be of my pony self, looking at its cutie mark, which would be of my pony self, looking at its cutie mark, and on and on forever, driving all others foolish enough to gaze upon it mad from all the dark and terrible secrets held within...kinda like this.pinkiewtf1.thumb.gif.10c63109b145d17eaee7bc5ce6b6a6b1.gif 

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Mine would be a black circle separated into three equal segments with red lining. The three wedges represent valor, strength and intelligence. The black coloring represents fortitude and the red coloring represents honor. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1