Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Do you feel sorry for Tempest?

Azureth

sure do... at first i didnt like her all too much, but after that backstory... I feel really bad and I actually like her

at least she was accepted by everypony at the end...

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I feel sorry for her myself, after all the moment when a person realized that if a physical(and possibly important)part of their body(which is a limp) they can't get it back anymore, and sometimes it another person to help them move on from it, otherwise terrible things will happen to them

• 1 month later...

I do not. Mostly because it was quite an unrealistic backstory. Children do mean and stupid things all the time. While that does not excuse the behavior of her friends for abandoning her, I do not believe that that situation in particular is enough to turn any normal balanced-minded pony into a ranging hate-filled villainous maniac. While taunting and teasing is harmful, where were her parents? Where was other family or friend support? How could she just up and leave her village? It makes no sense. Too many holes, and relies too much on you just shrugging and buying it.

Edited by Momento Mori
To add more thought
  • Brohoof 1

i get the feeling that unicorn villages are the worst places to grow up.

if there were earth ponies living there then Tempest would at least have some friends to play with as they cant magic by default.