Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do/did you have for breakfast?

PlzDelete

It's 2pm here so I'm going to assume it's too late to really post here but I'm finally having something to eat after running some errands.  I'm having vegan bulgogi and some white rice for my first meal of the day, smells delicious in here! :3

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, Thuja said:

It's 2pm here so I'm going to assume it's too late to really post here but I'm finally having something to eat after running some errands.  I'm having vegan bulgogi and some white rice for my first meal of the day, smells delicious in here! :3

Sounds really nice! I finally got my coffee. XD 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Snowflake Frostflame said:

The only time I ever have breakfast is when I have a morning shift, and I usually eat oatmeal.

Ooo I love oatmeal! Especially with a little cinnamon mixed in it. 

• Brohoof 1

A traditional Greek breakfast is usually non-existent Pretty much no one has time for breakfast, fortunately, I am the exception of the rule. I usually grab a cup of cold milk and a koulouri (which is what you Americans call the Turkish Bagel )

• Brohoof 1

Just now, SpiBaz said:

A traditional Greek breakfast is usually non-existent Pretty much no one has time for breakfast, fortunately, I am the exception of the rule. I usually grab a cup of cold milk and a koulouri (which is what you Americans call the Turkish Bagel )

Sweet! Sounds exciting to me! I love Turkish food. Especially Turkish delight. 

• Brohoof 1

That's a lot to eat for a breakfast! I just had what I have pretty much every morning - a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's and a can of Dasani Sparkling Lime. lol

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Envy said:

That's a lot to eat for a breakfast! I just had what I have pretty much every morning - a bowl of Pumpkin Spice Cheerio's and a can of Dasani Sparkling Lime. lol

Pumpkin spice Cheerios??? That sounds delightful! 

Chocolate porridge.

A sprinkle of cocoa powder along with the powdered milk mixed in with the porridge oats will keep for as long as I need it to - add water and microwave. I have some very handy plastic mugs with lids that can just fit a teaspoon in, so I throw the whole lot in and make breakfast at work (saving on my electricity bill as well.)

• Brohoof 1

Honestly,the more I think about it,the more I realize I rarely eat breakfast at all.I usually always wake up late for school and never have time to make anything/eat.I guess,whenever I have time to eat or make breakfast it's most likely to be some scrambled eggs or something from the nearby gas station.

Edited by ScruffyTheStallion
  • Brohoof 2

21 hours ago, ScruffyTheStallion said:

Honestly,the more I think about it,the more I realize I rarely eat breakfast at all.I usually always wake up late for school and never have time to make anything/eat.I guess,whenever I have time to eat or make breakfast it's most likely to be some scrambled eggs or something from the nearby gas station.

Well, its better than nothing!

22 hours ago, Once In A Blue Moon said:

Chocolate porridge.

A sprinkle of cocoa powder along with the powdered milk mixed in with the porridge oats will keep for as long as I need it to - add water and microwave. I have some very handy plastic mugs with lids that can just fit a teaspoon in, so I throw the whole lot in and make breakfast at work (saving on my electricity bill as well.)

ooooo I've never had chocolate porridge! Sounds really great! 

• Brohoof 1

I had an egg toast sandwich.

By which I mean I was trying to make an egg in a nest but the bread stuck and tore in half so I made another egg and a sausage with it and stuck everything between two more pieces of toast. 

(Sprinkle of tarragon and basil. I like tarragon)

• Brohoof 1