Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie is so annoying!!!

AlicornSpell

The main thing I don't like about her is how insensitive she can be to others. It's ironic since I like Rainbow Dash, so I don't know. Pinkie is the most childish one, so it makes sense why others find her annoying.

• Brohoof 1

On 11/12/2017 at 2:33 PM, GrimGrimoire said:

It is a good thing no one listens to opinions about who hates whom, otherwise we would be watching a show with no characters in it.

I mean, even with no characters people will complain about it. Hasbro just cant win.

These "I hate x pony cause reasons" topics really need their own section at this point. I've seen so many of them on these forums over the years and it's always the same post with slightly different wording. 

On 11/12/2017 at 10:22 AM, AlicornSpell said:

She seems to annoy the other members of the Mane Six a lot, and it's surprising that they still put up with her because of it.

No, she annoys you a lot and you are projecting that annoyance on the characters. 

Another reason I hate Pinkie Pie is because she made Fluttershy cry in the episode "Filli Vanilli".

Filli Vanilli was like three years ago sugarcube. 

• Brohoof 6

On 11/12/2017 at 7:29 PM, AlicornSpell said:

She is one of the worst characters in the show

Say that again, say that one more time

i dare you, I double dare you

Violence below 

Edited by BloodDrops
  • Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

These "I hate x pony cause reasons" topics really need their own section at this point. I've seen so many of them on these forums over the years and it's always the same post with slightly different wording. 

Agreed.

If I had a dollar for every individual "I hate this character for x reasons" post I've read, I'd be able to pay off all my student loans.

• Brohoof 6

3 minutes ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Agreed.

If I had a dollar for every individual "I hate this character for x reasons" post I've read, I'd be able to pay off all my student loans.

pay off mine too

i'm at 40k atm

• Brohoof 2

While it is true that at times, she's flanderized, but to the point of being obnoxious are far in between. Sure, she ain't wife material for me :D , but she's a good friend, and she has constant displays of hidden dept you can't expect from a character like her. Still, I think the point where I respect Pinks the most is that.... "notorious scene" in the pony movie :dash:  

15 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

Agreed.

Same could be said about the "show jumped the shark", "is this the end of FiM?", "G5 is around the corner", "FiM spinoff will be G5", etc etc etc :dash: 

I think "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would be so much better without Pinkie Pie. I can't stand Pinkie Pie because of how hyper she is and how much she talks. She seems to annoy the other members of the Mane Six a lot, and it's surprising that they still put up with her because of it. Another reason I hate Pinkie Pie is because she made Fluttershy cry in the episode "Filli Vanilli".

Well she is the party pony of ponyville and she does represent the element of laughter... so expect more in later seasons or think of her as pinkamena Diane pie . Ps. Watch season 4's ending, it's amazing :) 

On 11/14/2017 at 9:57 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Same could be said about the "show jumped the shark", "is this the end of FiM?", "G5 is around the corner", "FiM spinoff will be G5", etc etc etc :dash: 

Oh my gosh, I hate those posts. I have seen too many "Is the fandom dying?" posts to count. :unamused:

Edited by Babyyoshi309

On 11/15/2017 at 6:59 AM, Babyyoshi309 said:

Oh my gosh, I hate those posts. I have seen to many "Is the fandom dying?" posts to count. :unamused:

Sometimes i get paranoid by these posts during S6 that i dont want to go to forum anymore :grin:

• Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

I think she is the most annoying little fart there is, I absolutely despise her voice, and her design. No offense.

Wow. Sad Pinkie is theAppropriate reaction icon to react to this.

Also, calling someone a fart isn't very convincing.

I think as the more episode goes on, the more colorful she is. ( and so is Rarity and Twilight)  Characters like RD and Fluttershy want down the hill as the episodes goes on.  

On 11/12/2017 at 1:22 PM, AlicornSpell said:

I think "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" would be so much better without Pinkie Pie. I can't stand Pinkie Pie because of how hyper she is and how much she talks. She seems to annoy the other members of the Mane Six a lot, and it's surprising that they still put up with her because of it. Another reason I hate Pinkie Pie is because she made Fluttershy cry in the episode "Filli Vanilli".

I know right! She was enjoyable in the first few seasons, but then her character regressed and went completely down the toilet. At least EQG Pinkie is still okay.

On 11/12/2017 at 1:22 PM, AlicornSpell said:

I don't like pinkie pie either. However she does have a purpose in the show,

... Applejack is my favourite charecter.

• Brohoof 1

I agree, Pinkie Pie has become annoying now.

She has barley developed in the series and her character has regressed quite a lot.

2 hours ago, Rarity's crush said:

I agree, Pinkie Pie has become annoying now.

She has barley developed in the series and her character has regressed quite a lot.

But the staff still treats her as a main character, and she still needs episodes with characters other than the Mane Six (except for Fluttershy). I'm sure one more chance wouldn't hurt.

As for you guys, stop treating her like she doesn't belong at all on the show. You're already right now in a season where we have less of her than usual. And think of all the Pinkie Pie fans who would be really unhappy if they didn't see her ever again.

• Brohoof 2

pinkie just want to be happy, the part that being a little annoying it's just how she is, she never claimed to be perfect!!

most of the character has things i don't like.. except trixie she is just perfect

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Outnick said:

pinkie just want to be happy, the part that being a little annoying it's just how she is, she never claimed to be perfect!!

most of the character has things i don't like.. except trixie she is just perfect

Not only that, many fans have kept on saying that Applejack, Rarity and Rainbow are the bossiest of the Mane Six. That's just as equal as criticizing Pinkie with her "annoyance".