Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would you do?

Parties like Pinkie

Use it to move out and buy education, the bank the rest, and save it for a ponyless day. Was going to say raininy then i realised i like rain, so i figured what's worse? Lack of ponies.

I may be weird compared to the rest and perhaps more selfish. But cool.

I would found and fund my own game studio, and make games I want to make with my huge army of slaves. That is, if I get enough money to actually fund it. if not, smaller things, luxuries.

In all seriousness I'd probably spend it on a lifetime supply of coffee and cigarettes.

Probably not intentional but this is uncannily similar to a line in this book I'm reading, "Everything Matters!" Eerie.

I would build my own house in a valley full of blossom and tranquility. Share it with people who want the same.. Lifetime supply and last would be donating to sites like this. <3
  • Brohoof 1

If I won some super mega millions lottery, first i'd keep it to myself.

Aside from family and close friends.

My main focus would be to by a house and some land (fully paid off)

Finish college (as a backup plan) and for the most part and depending on how much, just living off the cash I had won. It would be easy enough so long as I didnt try to blow it on dumb things like other winners seem to.

i would buy a few houses rent them out then i have a never ending flow of money i can give to charity or to my friends

Pay off school debts, help my parents, build my music studio, and probably find a small place to live really.

I don't need big things. Awesome musical equipment is the exception though so myeah!

First off, I'd get my own computer. I'm tired of sharing this crappy home PC with my family. Then of course, I'd finally get and Xbox 360 and the various games I've wanted for it. I really can't think of anything else, so I'd give the rest to charity. :)