Is anybody else here getting fat?

mcpon14

Everyone is trying to lose weight while all I want to do is put on weight!

I'm so skinny that it's actually slightly embarrassing, I'm basically a tall twig. It's because of my SUPER high metabolism that despite all my efforts to eat everything in the kitchen... I gain nothing. 

• Brohoof 2

img-19020-1-UhOc03y.png

Thank you Cherribomb for the Signature!

https://twitter.com/Codelyy

I am not. In fact, I've maintained a weight that's approximately 20 pounds under how much I "should" weigh. It's because I used to have a RIDICULOUS metabolism, and as it slowed down, so did my eating. In fact, I've been skipping lunch most days now, and from what I calculate eating and drinking an average of approximately 1400 calories a day.

• Brohoof 1

Only Thanksgiving and Xmas.* :P I was years ago**...but you get health-conscious at one point--at least. :twi:

Sōten ni zase...Hyōrinmaru!

The last time I checked my BMI it was around 21.5, which happens to be perfectly balanced.

If things would be going out of control, I'd immediately start running or something. :derp: 

• Brohoof 1

genshin_icon_wish.png Playing Genshin Impact? Come join the club! genshin_icon_wish.png
trixie trotting gif.gif   >>>   genshinclubicon.png.1483d2aa1271776b0086

• 1 month later...

I've been doing an exercise regimen for the past ten and a half weeks because I had gotten way too fat for my liking. I've lost roughly 19lbs since I began though I still need to lose another 26lbs more before I reach my first true target weight.

rainbowfalls_sig.png.9f23ec82e216af1315704914cd3052b1.png

I had a good period from the last quarter of last year constantly gaining weight until a few months back, but thankfully I've become fit again. Still heavier than I used to be when I've just started working out thanks to poneh, but at least I'm fit again :squee:

img-32537-1-post-15132-0-63886300-146778

Sig by Discords

I gained a lot of weight when I stopped drinking heavily and smoking. Basically, food filled that comfort gap. Now I am working my flank off to get healthy again. 

May the Friendship be with you. 

451464493_ForumSig.thumb.png.48186567011a6ac6b35659332f165d41.png

Not at the moment, but I fear that if I continue living the way I do, it won't be long until I start gaining, which is why I've recently started going on hikes.

On 6/13/2018 at 11:16 PM, Codely said:

Everyone is trying to lose weight while all I want to do is put on weight!

I'm so skinny that it's actually slightly embarrassing, I'm basically a tall twig. It's because of my SUPER high metabolism that despite all my efforts to eat everything in the kitchen... I gain nothing. 

DUDE, SAME.

Im unhealthily skinny right now,and im doing anything i can to gain weight. Eating after midnight, laying down after a meal, cutting back exercise, and still im a string bean. 

R.I.P. Lord Bababa and Harmonic Revelations

• 3 months later...

I'm currently 30lbs lighter than when I was in college (stress, go figure). I'm pretty close to a decent weight. I've been lifting weights and soon will be walking and riding my bike, now that the weather has cooled off.

Sadly, yes I am fat. This is one of the biggest reason why I hate having to look at myself in photos and always try to avoid taking pictures of myself. But I'm trying to change that since I'm getting back into biking now! Even though I feel insecure about my weight, everyone in public says that I don't really look that fat but in fact, I look more of in between skinny and fat.

Okay, now I'm just making this confusing.lol. Also, no I don't eat McDonald's.

Edited by Tylad

signature_2021.png.ae772d34478ebc0cc9bf805ce5d8ce05.png

• -She/Her
  • -Big nerd lol
  • -Bacon for life

• 1 year later...

I know deep down inside that I never been fat, but I always feel like I am getting fat. Have been for the last few years, even though I have actually lost some weight. I've been drinking more water and less crap, so that probably helps.

Getting fat?

I actually am fat.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Quite the opposite. I'm gonna try a different diet and see if I can finally put on some weight.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes