The WPCC Lounge

PinkieShadow

(edited)

@Alexshy I know that you deserved for it my dearest friend! Enjoy! *Hugs tight and rufles your mane* You know that I have a honour to be a member of your fanclub since very long time already. I hope you will understand that I can't be very active there. Once again enjoy because you truly deserved! *kisses pinkish snoot*

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Alexshy said:

Not me... *giggles* I extend mine hope making the Fan Club for me wasn't against the rules...

Ohh pfft who cares, rules are made to be broken (Just kidding, @PathfinderCS :D )

I don’t think it’s against the rules, don’t @Lucky Bolt and @Cyclone 1066 have one? 

• Brohoof 6

D7BFD833-A178-4E5B-9394-C55595D14920.png.b0ffd693257d1047a0a94b720d93d932.png

Thank you to the amazing @Kyoshi for making me this amazing signature! 

Go ask me anything at my Ask A Pony thread!

https://mlpforums.com/topic/177567-ask-nature-tune/

2 hours ago, Alexshy said:

Not me... *giggles* I extend mine hope making the Fan Club for me wasn't against the rules...

It's in the Forum Lounge, and it's not the first of its kind, so it's perfectly alright~! :catface:

@Nature Tune Yes, I believe they do. There are a few others (Jeric, Sparklefan, ChB), so it's not a forbidden practice. :grin:

• Brohoof 5

Just now, Alexshy said:

Not at all, there are other fan clubs in there for other members and as far as I'm concerned it's really an appreciation thread. Which I very much encourage. ^ ^

22 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Awww! Mine friends, I'm truly flattered. I extend mine hope that wasn't breaking any forum rules though... I love you all, mine valorous friends. Actually I'm trying mine best to be awesome simply to stick to your high standards of being awesome, just like ye all are. *hugs @The Recherche @Wannabrony @Flutterstep @Longhaul @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Twilight Sparkle is best @Rising Dusk @CypherHoof @TigerGeekGuy @Twilight Luna @PiratePony @Valencia @Mirage @Yoye Wolfgrel @Princess of Snow @Pvt. Cerberus @Dark Horse @ShadOBabe @PathfinderCS @Sparklefan1234 @Rarity the Supreme @Hierok @Prospekt @FlutterGuy999 @Nature Tune @Cash In @goofyg65 @Loyal Defender @Nightfall Gloam @Nightfall Thunder @Totally Lyra* Forgive me, if 't be true I forgot to mention anypony!

Your welcome :P

• Brohoof 4

twilight_sparkle_mlp_forums_signature_by

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Good morning Everypony.

How is Everypony this morning?

I'm doing quite alright~! I'm just getting ready to run some errands soon, that's all. Yourself~? :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Longhaul said:

Time to brave the elements. I'll talk to you later when I get home.

Alrighty then! Good luck out there, my dude; it looked pretty rough from what I saw. Be sure to stay safe! :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

37 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Awww! Mine friends, I'm truly flattered. I extend mine hope that wasn't breaking any forum rules though... I love you all, mine valorous friends. Actually I'm trying mine best to be awesome simply to stick to your high standards of being awesome, just like ye all are. *hugs @The Recherche @Wannabrony @Flutterstep @Longhaul @Fluttershy Friend @Jade Fire @Twilight Sparkle is best @Rising Dusk @CypherHoof @TigerGeekGuy @Twilight Luna @PiratePony @Valencia @Mirage @Yoye Wolfgrel @Princess of Snow @Pvt. Cerberus @Dark Horse @ShadOBabe @PathfinderCS @Sparklefan1234 @Rarity the Supreme @Hierok @Prospekt @FlutterGuy999 @Nature Tune @Cash In @goofyg65 @Loyal Defender @Nightfall Gloam @Nightfall Thunder @Totally Lyra* Forgive me, if 't be true I forgot to mention anypony!

You are very welcome @Alexshy Our Princess derseves all the praise she receives. :yay:

• Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Good morning Everypony.

How is Everypony this morning?

Good morrow  1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

Going to hit the road home soon.

23 minutes ago, Longhaul said:

A little damp.

IMG_20180604_080105.thumb.jpg.b068bccd3d3cd8dc421a5110768a47f3.jpg

Tis - a little?! *is shocked* Please, beest careful on the road *hugs*

17 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

I'm doing quite alright~! I'm just getting ready to run some errands soon, that's all. Yourself~? :fluttershy:

Best of luck with that, mine friend. How's the exams progress?

15 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

I’m alright. Having some breakfast before work. :icwudt:

Bon appetite :orly:

6 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

I am returned!

Aloha! :D

• Brohoof 3

2 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Good morrow  1204664.gif.e4eeaeab86e53a0256eeeec14412a34c.gif

Going to hit the road home soon.

Tis - a little?! *is shocked* Please, beest careful on the road *hugs*

Best of luck with that, mine friend. How's the exams progress?

Bon appetite :orly:

Aloha! :D

I didn't know you speak little Spanish 

• Brohoof 3

twilight_sparkle_mlp_forums_signature_by