Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Ending Group Hug did you like more?

twilightsparkle3562

Which Ending Group Hug Did You Like More?  

15 users have voted

1. 1. Which Group Hug at the End of the Film Did You Like More?

• Twilight and her friends after she recovers the Storm King's Staff
    • Twilight and the Princesses after they are turned back to normal
    • Both Group Hugs

The one after she gets the staff and survives the storm. Honestly; that scene was actually legit powerful because the other were seriously frightened that they had lost their friend. The relief on their faces is palpable and the subtle movements thanks to the Toon Boom animation really drive it home.

The second hug is good, but the emotional weight feels lacking.

• Brohoof 4

I say both. Each one was heartwarming in its own way. The first one was a grateful hug after an incredibly intense moment, and the second one was a symbol of the bond between the four princesses.

• Brohoof 2

Easily the hug after Twilight received the staff. The M6 went through complete hell to try to save Equestria, and their friendship was nearly broken up after Twilight was caught trying to steal the pearl. This scene brings closure to their fight and truly reunites them for good.

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I liked the hug Twilight Sparkle had with her friends more since, I feel closer to those characters emotionally.

Well, just remember the hug Twilight had with the Princesses.  I mean, they were basically turned to stone before her very eyes and you could feel the emotion Twilight had when she was reunited with them.  

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, twilightsparkle3562 said:

Well, just remember the hug Twilight had with the Princesses.  I mean, they were basically turned to stone before her very eyes and you could feel the emotion Twilight had when she was reunited with them.  

That is a very good point.

That being said, I don't feel as emotionally invested in the Pricessess so, Twilight's hug with the Remane 5 meant more to me.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

36 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That is a very good point.

That being said, I don't feel as emotionally invested in the Pricessess so, Twilight's hug with the Remane 5 meant more to me.

Well, I respect your opinion.  I'm more emotionally invested in the Princesses and I get really angry when they are treated poorly except for the Season 4 premiere and the Season 6 finale.  But when they get turned to stone, I'm beyond angry.

• Brohoof 1